Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Just got my disability review finished woooooooo! Another 5-6 years of < 1000$ a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

The Mad Archivist posted:

lol a review? what, do they figure you've gotten got less crippled through faith healing or what and need to verify?

Its for mental probs, major depression, paranoia, panic disorder, and bipolar II.

So I don't really even get to enjoy the good life.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

You got those from here

Nah I got them from my parents and public school.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

If you found a job that paid $100 more a month than your disability would you take it?
It's not really a question of if I want to do it, it's whether I actually can do it.

That said, probably not. Effort is a precious commodity I can't go wasting it like that.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Weird, usually unemployment makes people more depressed, not less.

Well employment makes me never stop fantasizing about killing myself and/or others. Unemployment reduces this to about 1/4 of the time instead of all of the time.

• Locked thread