Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crimson Harvest posted:

Its for mental probs, major depression, paranoia, panic disorder, and bipolar II.

So I don't really even get to enjoy the good life.

You got those from here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crimson Harvest posted:

It's not really a question of if I want to do it, it's whether I actually can do it.

That said, probably not. Effort is a precious commodity I can't go wasting it like that.

It's really cool I pay in for you to play video games.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

I quit my job that was pissing me off then drew on my friends/family to find me a different job that pays well and poo poo. Starts tomorrow.

nepotism is p cool I wasn't even worried when I quit, I just said gently caress it and gave myself a few weeks of vacation.

That's "networking" fyi

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ramsus posted:

lol yeah right you idiot bitch

just get a disability and welfare, it's easy as hell

Welfare, yes. SSI in the us at least seems hard. My sis in law had a major stroke and it took two years. No sadbrains so I guess that didn't count. She's walking now but no left side. Bitch.

• Locked thread