Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Same.

Reversible belts do bother me though because it seems like they make a lot more jangling noise when doing/undoing them. Standing at the urinal it sounds like you're a dungeon keeper wrestling with a set of skeleton keys trying to close your pants up.

Why are you undoing your belt at the urinal? Are you dropping your pants to your ankles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tip posted:

Why are you undoing your belt at the urinal? Are you dropping your pants to your ankles?

i get naked when i use the bathroom

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
I had a reversible GI Joe belt. One side had red, white and blue stripes and the other was camo. Got it from the AVON lady. :c00lbert:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Tip posted:

who tf just pulls their weiner through the zipper hole without unbuttoning, that is hosed up

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i'll never throw away my extra long braided belt

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

who tf just pulls their weiner through the zipper hole without unbuttoning, that is hosed up

sorry about your micropenis

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Tip posted:

I take my pants completely off and hang them over my shoulder as I take a piss.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
*drops trow*

*commences 360 piss tornado*

*pulls up pants. washes hands*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What's the point of belts? It's a struggle just getting pants on to begin with. Are they supposed to be ornamental, sort of like a waist necklace or something?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Tip posted:

feels good man

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Uses for belts:

Beating misbehaving children
Autoerotic asphyxiation

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

there's a guy at work who is like 45 years old, 4'10", overweight and baby-faced with a bad haircut/combover

he wears suspenders every day, often with checkered shirts

is he openly trying to cosplay big boy or something? idk

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

RideTheSpiral posted:

sorry about your micropenis

other way around duder. normal weiner bros gotta unbutton AND unzip just to heave their massive dong outta the pants :dukedog:

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

other way around duder. normal weiner bros gotta unbutton AND unzip just to heave their massive dong outta the pants :dukedog:

I second this. Occasionally a pair of dress pants could permit not undoing the belt, most dresspants and ALL blue jeans are a must otherwise you're risking getting your dick zipper scraped.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tyson Tomko posted:

I second this. Occasionally a pair of dress pants could permit not undoing the belt, most dresspants and ALL blue jeans are a must otherwise you're risking getting your dick zipper scraped.

nah, just wear normal jeans instead of the bullshit skinny jeans

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lol if you wear black shoes/belt with jeans

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol if you wear black shoes/belt with jeans

you're the first person my skinhead crew is gonna beat up

EDIT: we do wear red suspenders though. We call them "braces"!

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
in my experience reversible belts fall apart easier than regular belts. also if you don't own brown shoes you shouldn't wear a brown belt

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Brown shoes own, you should have those.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Blue Train posted:

nah, just wear normal jeans instead of the bullshit skinny jeans

My Levis are as normal as they can get, my dick on the other hand is just that big :getin:

Seriously though I don't know if the crotch opening is smaller or the material is that much stiffer than dress pants or what but it's a gauntlet I don't like to run if I don't have to.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I still wear my army belt.

It goes with my lesbionic cargo pants.

Web belts itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I hear wearing the buckle off to the side is the cool new look for the emos

• Locked thread