Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
The awful app added a report post button where the reply button always was and I keep hitting it

Only a matter of time til I report my first post ever so get ready to get reported bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Can't wait!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
good idea

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Do it. Do it, pussy. I will gently caress then gently caress up your mom and your dad, do it.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
maybe you should start with this one:

jackyl posted:

The awful app added a report post button where the reply button always was and I keep hitting it

Only a matter of time til I report my first post ever so get ready to get reported bitches

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Harald posted:

maybe you should start with this one:

i don't quote myself tho so that was never a chance, this on the other hand I just hit where reply should be and some gay report thing about rules came up and I had to hit back

you dodged a report bullet

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
come on...I want ya to do it I want ya to do it...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Now that the IKs have the perma-probate script, this will be great!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't bother the mods don't givafuck

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
twenty-twenty-twenty four hours ago, I wanna be reported.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

jackyl posted:

it takes two to tango fellow may 31, 2000 person

perhaps we can reconcile your demands with a de-escalation of force from both parties, otherwise I may have to resort to the nuclear option

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

report this post you FUCKFACE PANSY BOY

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jesus Christ posted:

it takes two to tango fellow may 31, 2000 person

perhaps we can reconcile your demands with a de-escalation of force from both parties, otherwise I may have to resort to the nuclear option

oh gently caress

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
report this you gay homo human being straight queer.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

rolling the dice just to feel

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i'm gonna gently caress you up the rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Good idea thanks for your contribution.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
SOMETHING AWUL INDEED

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lots of no iphone having poors itt otherwise youd know the app changed

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
If you report people instead of belittling them personally you a bitch.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hobohemian posted:

If you report people instead of belittling them personally you a bitch.

i agree but the fuckin app put report where quote used to be you android having poor

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

jackyl posted:

i agree but the fuckin app put report where quote used to be you android having poor

Why would I buy an Iphone? I don't like U2 or you.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Rollin' like a true gangsta today, first I ripped the tag off a mattress, then I did 57 in a 55, now this. I'm basically Walter White on steroids at this point. I'm fuckin' Scarface as played by Weird Al.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress im scared im going to accidentally report a post for the first time too, now i know what true posting fear feels like

what do I do if it happens? :ohdear:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Awesome Welles posted:

gently caress im scared im going to accidentally report a post for the first time too, now i know what true posting fear feels like

what do I do if it happens? :ohdear:

nothing, I'll probably just ignore it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Mods have abandoned the forums. There is only chaos now

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've never reported anyone before, is there some kind of box to provide a narrative? I might start submitting forum user grade reports, I'll use a Pass/Fail system; everyone is doing good so far so you all pass at the moment.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Chaos reigns

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kuato posted:

I've never reported anyone before, is there some kind of box to provide a narrative? I might start submitting forum user grade reports, I'll use a Pass/Fail system; everyone is doing good so far so you all pass at the moment.

yeah you get a limited number of characters, I'm not sure how many, but it'll let you type a whole bunch in there

it's funny when you can tell someone wrote a novel in there and it cuts off at the beginning of the second sentence

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah you get a limited number of characters, I'm not sure how many, but it'll let you type a whole bunch in there

it's funny when you can tell someone wrote a novel in there and it cuts off at the beginning of the second sentence

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. “Whenever you feel like posting 'i'm gay,' a

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

What's the best one you've gotten?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

jackyl posted:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

mysterious frankie posted:

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. “Whenever you feel like posting 'i'm gay,' a

i hosed your father right in his gay butt

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
wait really, i guess i should update

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

RideTheSpiral posted:

i hosed your father right in his gay butt

isn't it trippy when you talk to somebody and then realize "woah, you both have probably existed in the exact same place at two different times?" that times a million my bradda.

Aug 4, 2010

hey fuckhead report this

Aug 4, 2010

snitches get stitches

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ArbitraryC posted:

What's the best one you've gotten?

I can't remember off the top but the one was something like "He is not contributing to the discussion, is off-topic and in addition to bei"

then we get some that don't write anything at all, those can be a mystery sometimes

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
report this bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i bet there have been a load of real hilarious reports in this thread

• Locked thread