Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

This old Chinese lady just washed her hands with lemonade from the soda fountain. Like didn't even press the lever for water, just straight lemonade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

It's cold and flu season, so I just bought the huge 2 pack of Delsym. Cough medicine to last...oh, until this time next year.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Giga Pet giveaway posted:

Has anybody tried the Kirkland Protein bars? They come in a 2 pack of cookie dough and chocolate brownie.

I don't have a membership anymore because my family doesn't need to buy in bulk but I'd renew if they're any good.
I have been eating quest (those two flavors, even) but that's like a $5 a day habit.
I emailed/called to ask if they do specific samples but got no response/was put on hold and eventually hung up on so I'm putting faith in goons' taste buds.

Finally got these in-store in Virginia! I ordered a box from costco.com but it's was about $5 more than the in-store price.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Whooping Crabs posted:

Finally got these in-store in Virginia! I ordered a box from costco.com but it's was about $5 more than the in-store price.

My buddy eats so many Quest bars he's basically a Quest sommelier. I gave him both to try. He said the texture was a little more sticky than a standard Quest bar, and that the Cookie Dough was better than the Brownie, but overall they were 90% identical to Quest bars.

He may have been over-analyzing just to amuse me, but to me they're almost identical to real Quest bars, and for (less than) half the price, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

My only complaint is that they're not all uniformly shaped. Don't know if it's because the box is fairly tightly packed, or because they melted a little bit in my car on the ride home (the Southern California sun is a force to be reckoned with). Probably the latter. Either way, I'll be buying them again when this first box runs out.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

During the latter half of last year they had these little raspberry chocolate cake things that were crazy good. Then they disappeared forever. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The worst part is when you find something you know isn't going to stick around.

• Locked thread