Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Dinner with a friend. Commotion behind. I turn around.

Whack!

Blood starts trickly down his forehead.

Sushi chef runs from behind bar and grabs dad and forces him to the back.

Mom keeps trying to get son to sit down so she can stop the bleeding. His white shirt is now red with white splotches. For some reason it is open.

My friend who had seen the whole thing said it started with them clowning around, then son put dad in headlock and dad got peeved.

Alcohol was involved.

It was a good dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
good for him

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
so was the son like 5 or 35 or what

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
this sounds awfully familiar

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
quick, what state/country is this in. I bet ive got a hilarious comment about that place!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It was in California.
They are Korean.
Son looked late mid to late 20s.

He apologized to us before leaving.

I ask sushi dude if they were friends or family (he was sitting with them drinking when I arrived (a common practice)) but no...he'd never seen them before.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

dad owned. so what

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Dad actually hit son in the head with a bottle and would have done it again if mom hadn't gotten in way.

It was one of those little sake bottles.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Op you PATHETIC FRIEND, ffirst of that son was NOTED BITCH little Billy Conk.
LITTLE Billy Conk is a known HOMOSEXUAL and it has been proven THAT STRIKING him one the fACE with objects is curing his HOMOSEXUALITY slowly but suerely as proven by his pastor JOHN KRAKEN who performs PRIVATE INSPECTIONS for ONE TO TWO HOURS every other SUNDAy to make sure the HOMOSEXUALITY is being cured.

Lately Billy Conk has been MUCH LESS HOMOSEXUAL and FLAMBAYONT in fact he BARELY SPEAKS AT ALL and interacts very little WITH ANYONE as any HARDENED MAN SHOULD.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

...wanna meet that dad

E:

JebanyPedal posted:

LITTLE Billy Conk is a known HOMOSEXUAL and it has been proven THAT STRIKING him one the fACE with objects is curing his HOMOSEXUALITY slowly but suerely as proven by his pastor JOHN KRAKEN who performs PRIVATE INSPECTIONS for ONE TO TWO HOURS every other SUNDAy to make sure the HOMOSEXUALITY is being cured.

Lately Billy Conk has been MUCH LESS HOMOSEXUAL and FLAMBAYONT in fact he BARELY SPEAKS AT ALL and interacts very little WITH ANYONE as any HARDENED MAN SHOULD.

same

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did you look at them then say "i'll have what he's having"

It'd be like when harry met sarry

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

donkey salami posted:

Did you look at them then say "i'll have what he's having"

It'd be like when harry met sarry

Naw. We were speechless. Then I realized I was still hungry and wasn't sure what to do because chef was gone. We just told him to feed us rather than order anything. So in the middle of feeding us he stopped feeding us and no one was feeding us. So then a waitress kept saying let us cook you some food. Finally I let her bring me some tempura and miso.

Then the chef came back and cut up some bluefin toro and gave it to us.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHvZMwK-Uw

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Waltzing Along posted:

Naw. We were speechless. Then I realized I was still hungry and wasn't sure what to do because chef was gone. We just told him to feed us rather than order anything. So in the middle of feeding us he stopped feeding us and no one was feeding us. So then a waitress kept saying let us cook you some food. Finally I let her bring me some tempura and miso.

Then the chef came back and cut up some bluefin toro and gave it to us.

hmmm

maybe try not being such a little bitch?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

JebanyPedal posted:

hahahaa I like it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gnarlyhotep posted:

hmmm

maybe try not being such a little bitch?

don't be jelly of my superior california seafood quisine

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Waltzing Along posted:

don't be jelly of my superior california seafood quisine

tell your califags to stop coming here to eat our superior bbq

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

gnarlyhotep posted:

When did you move to north Carolina?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gnarlyhotep posted:

hell no. we want the califags out. you can have em.

and sadly we did have superior bbq here (in oakland, yuck) but that place...changed hands? whatever. it's not the same.

RIP leon's bbq

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for fucks sake

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

donkey salami posted:

When did you move to north Carolina?

I'll believe it when I eat it.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

this sounds awfully familiar

didn't the op tell this same story like 4 omnths ago? maybe not the op but major dejavu here

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

brick cow posted:

didn't the op tell this same story like 4 omnths ago? maybe not the op but major dejavu here

I've never told this story before as it happened 4 hours ago.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Dinner with a friend. Commotion behind. I turn around.

Whack!

Blood starts trickly down his forehead.

Sushi chef runs from behind bar and grabs dad and forces him to the back.

Mom keeps trying to get son to sit down so she can stop the bleeding. His white shirt is now red with white splotches. For some reason it is open.

My friend who had seen the whole thing said it started with them clowning around, then son put dad in headlock and dad got peeved.

Alcohol was involved.

It was a good dinner.

he was no angel

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What a bad dad!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
good dad

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I bet somebodi i dnd is defending this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'll believe it when I eat it.

A solid way to test all rumors and stories.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
That's what the little fucker gets for putting wasabi and soy sauce on everything.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

But how was the sushi?

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Cool concept for a restaurant. Sushi bar/royal rumble, fight for your meal! Make it all the way through to the final round to face the chef himself. He's got those sharp knives though watch out

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
mods pls change my name to califags barbeque

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

RennZero posted:

Cool concept for a restaurant. Sushi bar/royal rumble, fight for your meal! Make it all the way through to the final round to face the chef himself. He's got those sharp knives though watch out

if you beat him who will cook the food :confused:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
wait what?

some guy gets clobbered and you get free sushi out of it???

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I've never told this story before as it happened 4 hours ago.

there was a thread in gbs fairly recently about a father bottling his adult son in a sushi restayrant. and if it wasn't you who posted it then I learning to not go out to eat sushi with my dad

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

dont talk about fite club bitch

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I once saw a dad hit on his son.

It was p. hot tbh

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op roll up your dick in rice and seaweed and cut it into slices and serve it with pickled ginger and wasabi

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
wtf i would have thrown my bottle at him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i'm glad someone knows how to deal with clownish poo poo really. I just wish I could have been there for some free sushi

• Locked thread