Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
The photograph that I will be presenting is of the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) and has been a mystery to mankind for decades. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments of the Holy Bible.

2 Corinthians 4:18. while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means, of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Notice how the photograph below looks exactly like the Halo.

The Christian Halo can be found in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo above His head.

This photo is also of the Spirit of God as the Spirit of truth who bears witness.

The photograph above left is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

! John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that Father God and Jesus hear our cries.

Roman 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

The Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in the Christian.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may onto the Father.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:15-16. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Man, the Jehovah's Witnesses have really gone high tech lately.

Roman Catholic knocking to shine a light on reality.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

That's a lot of words about your imaginary friend.

My friend is not imaginary.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 11, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Jumpingmanjim posted:

hosed up if true

It's true. God loves all people. Gays go to heaven as well. Don't fret.

1 John 4:8. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Miltank posted:

Fedora tippers itt working overtime to out-pathetic a literal schizo

The OT is reality.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Mar 11, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Effectronica posted:

The, uh, the opposite reading is true, I'm afraid.

I meant to say the OT is reality.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

roymorrison posted:

imagine if the christian god was real lol he fucken sucks like hes so bad at everything lmao kids getting raped by his priests on the reg

seriously hail satan

God had nothing to do with that.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
Elijah Ascends to Heaven

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

To give you an idea of this, here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

2 KINGS 2:11. ...and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

i am harry posted:

oh i see, the omnipresence was somewhere else at the time...

God is not responsible for man's sins.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Effectronica posted:

I'm glad you love your occupational therapist girlfriend.

Opening Thread - first post.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
I'm here to show evidence of God's existence here on earth.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

LloydDobler posted:

If you prove god there's no need for faith, and you destroy salvation for everyone. Stop trying to destroy salvation.

If God had not revealed Himself to us, we would not have faith and there would be no salvation.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Archonex posted:

So what your saying is that a reading of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ought to be included in the Bible?

Seriously dude, seek help.

The spiritual tunnel leading to heaven is mentioned in the Bible.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

vegetables posted:

Google Image Search suggests they're "orbs", photographic artefacts that are often interpreted as evidence of the paranormal.

To the OP I'm not sure I can say anything terribly useful or helpful, although I wish I could.

Wikipedia does not have it completely right. There are such photo anomalies such as orbital reflections, dust, rain, snow and so forth. But that is not what I'm referring to here. Many people, including myself, who have witnessed these "orbs" with their naked eyes believe them to be a spiritual entity. Many call them "spirit orbs" or "angel orbs". The photographs of them have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The photograph in the opening thread is of the Spirit of God. This is evident with the artist rendition of the Halo and the scripture supporting that it is truly the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is highly misunderstood.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can they know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Here is a great deal of testimonies of people who have witnessed the "orb" with their naked eyes.

http://faceless39.hubpages.com/hub/White-Ball-Of-Light

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Secret Agent X23 posted:

I guess it's possible that I'm missing something obvious—it wouldn't be the first time. But what I see here is, "I found some pictures of round stuff; therefore, God." I guess I need a more detailed explanation.

Can you post the pictures and let me have a look?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Secret Agent X23 posted:

Well, if that's what you have to say about it, I guess it answers my question.

I failed to see your sarcasm.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
Below is an acrylic painting by a modern day artistic genius and inspired by God through a dream.

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramid."

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

Akiane Kramarick

The scripture that this painting reminds me of is:

Genesis 1:2. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

It appears that God is inspiring modern day artistic geniuses to paint "live bubbles."

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

site posted:

Imagine this post is a jpg of a pile of poop on top of a bible.

Too lazy to find one and post it on a phone

Tia

A photograph is merely a photograph. Despite the fact that it is of the Spirit of God, it would still go under the Bible.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Triangles! Pyramids! Nobody has done this before!

Surely this child is a prodigy!

She is, you should view some more of her works. She's fantastic.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Surely the Egyptians were inspired too!

Never heard of it.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Palace of Hate posted:

are you sure you aren't seeing these OP?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

I do have a tiny floater in my eye. But it is not the same thing.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 12, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Kudaros posted:

Where does the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) fit in with all this?

Islam believes that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

SedanChair posted:

It sounds like you can ask him yourself once the whirlwind bears u to paradise.

I believe Muhammad to be a false prophet.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

markgreyam posted:

Look at it there, taking literally no part in the day to day lives of it's subjects, as always.

The Holy Spirit Himself has helped me with the opening post.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Magugu posted:

Hail Satan
Hitler discovered later in life that he was the second anti-Christ and visited Napoleon's tomb. Napoleon's was the first anti-Christ.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Mar 12, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Jonad posted:

In the 9th Bolgia of the Eighth circle of Hell, infidel!

Praise Jesus

Muhammad did know Jesus was the Son of God and thus could not have known the Father.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Well, they believe Jesus to be only a prophet :colbert:

And Jews believe Jesus was a false prophet :colbert:

So who is right?

Christians have it right. Jesus is the Son of God and the Savior. He was a true prophet as well.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
Satan must be angry with me to have sent his dominion Potential BFF.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Math Debater posted:

Thanks very much for this groovy thread and especially for this here post! I really like this painting and I'm using it as my desktop background now.

I like that painting as well.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

He visited Napoleon's tomb because he had just taken Paris. It was the only time he ever went to Paris.

He visited Napoleon's tomb because he was his counterpart the first anti-Christ. It was something far more personal.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

Oh, and I suppose there's Angels in America. A lot of works about God depict him as an absent and neglectful father figure for humanity, perhaps to preserve His mystery and avoid establishing too many rules about Him.

God is a good Father.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

You got something to back that up?

Jesus in Islam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Here is a good testimony of how Jesus is drawing Muslim people to Christianity.

http://christianity.about.com/od/miraculousintervention/a/khalidtestimony.htm

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

That's a nice hypothesis you have there, it'd be a shame if someone were to test it.

He visited Napoleon's tomb because he was huge admirer of Napoleon. That's it. Making Conjecture that draws off your faith only serves your purpose and has no foundation in reality.

I saw it on a TV documentary.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

They considered him a prophet. Not the son of god. D- for effort, but you should've known better.

F for thinking a conversion story counts as revamping the validity Christianity over the Muslim faith. Confirmation Bias is a logical fallacy. See me after class.

But teacher, I knew they thought Him as a prophet. And they think of Him as the Messiah as well.

But teacher, that is a story of Jesus Himself appearing supernaturally to a Muslim telling him that he will preach the gospel to his nation.

The Father said that Jesus is His Son in the gospels.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

I kind of miss the Twilight Zone interpretation of the Devil, when he would just kind of show up all over the place, usually smiling, making deals with people and being tricky. One time he was even Julie Newmar.

Looks like a good description of the devil to me.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

There is an action figure of one iteration of Twilight Zone Devil:

It doesn't look like any of the Guardian Angels made the action figure cut, though. Nobody must want to display them on their shelves.

What about movies of Jesus and photos of Him?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Right, because the Koran should be judged by the Bible. No problem with this logic.

So if you hallucinate Chuckles the Clown coming to tell you that the Barnum Brothers were wrong to release their elephants, you'd buy that too.

No reason to believe that a religiously emotional experience could possibly cause hallucinations. No sir.

Let's not let thoughts of hallucinations hinder our vision o wise one.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Man needs Jesus unless they want to be a miserable devil in the afterlife.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
My thoughts on Salvation

God in His immense love for mankind created humans to be with Him as part of a most loving heavenly family with the angels. There is nothing more beautiful for the Christian than this. To go against this is to go against all we were created for. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers spiritual death, is in ruins and of no value or worth to their Creator. Man is better off had He not been born. Hence, the value of salvation is greater than the sum of our lives. God is a righteous God and must punish sin. Evil would burn in the hearts of man otherwise. Due to man's iniquities he was unable to be with God and was to be punished. God in His great plans and love for mankind sent His only begotten Son as Christ, the Redeemer, so that the souls of the believers can be salvaged and that they may not suffer the human condition of being without Him.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God has proven His love for mankind through His Son Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

Which movies? Like the Mel Gibson one? There just aren't as many. I don't think He got His own comic book series, like Lucifer, either. Someone should work on one.

You could check the internet for movies of Christ.

• Locked thread