Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Open the blood gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

is your definition of unnecessary like your definition of mutilate, as in wrong? lol

the blooming bubbling ring of scar tissue and dry, shriveled oversensitive head are artistic and leave no hint of mutilation to these aesthetically trained eyes ~
going back to people who have strong views on circumcision being retards i present exhibit a

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*runs finger tips up and down shaft*

huh i don't feel anything at all almost

*rubs penis head*

AHH JESUS CHRIST SO SENSITIVE IT HURTS *cums everywhere in 30 seconds*

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

clean surgical removal of an unnecessary piece of skin is hardly mutilation in any sense
although jews doing it with their teeth probably fits
arguing under the presupposition that circumcision actually makes any real difference at all
proclaim your passions proud internet warrior

I'm also against parents getting their babies ear's pierced, which I would also classify as child abuse. This is because I am consistent in my beliefs and don't need to argue about the "degree" of harm.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
masturbation roleplay itt

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

going back to people who have strong views on circumcision being retards i present exhibit a

lmbo *in kramer voice*

HE'S A RETARD JERRY!!! A RETARD!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Powercrazy posted:

I'm also against parents getting their babies ear's pierced, which I would also classify as child abuse. This is because I am consistent in my beliefs and don't need to argue about the "degree" of harm.
thats real neato

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

thats real neato

Unlike child abuse.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

circumcise this thread mods please

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
itt gary oldsmanses diery can't handle the truth

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:jackbud:

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Uncircumcized penises are disgusting and unhygienic. The judge made the right call. Only dirty hippies/hipsters don't circumcize their kids. Basically the same people who believe vaccines cause autism.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Ah, to just experience life with a foreskin, for one day....

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

poo poo this STINKS goddamn take it OFF

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
weak troll. D-

ANGRYGREEK posted:

poo poo this STINKS goddamn take it OFF

*showers once a year*

*in his next post, moves onto next widely believed baseless fallacy about unchopt phalluses*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

so is that it for the thread are people going to go full hog with pretending there are strong arguments on either side or do we get to go back to being non-retards of the opinion that it shouldnt be done just because its just a pointless thing from ancient desert idiots

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
actually white puritan 19th century modern idiots had their own reasons unrelated to the ancient desert idiots, they thought it would make people masturbate less since they just took half your dick nerves :homebrew:

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

Stoic Commie posted:

the blooming bubbling ring of scar tissue and dry, shriveled oversensitive head are artistic and leave no hint of mutilation to these aesthetically trained eyes ~

So just how long do you spending training your eyes staring at peoples dicks

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
much times very

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Uncircumcized penises are disgusting and unhygienic. The judge made the right call. Only dirty hippies/hipsters don't circumcize their kids. Basically the same people who believe vaccines cause autism.

lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/20/circumcision-autism-new-study_n_6503106.html

Stoic Commie posted:

actually white puritan 19th century modern idiots had their own reasons unrelated to the ancient desert idiots, they thought it would make people masturbate less since they just took half your dick nerves :homebrew:

don't you need lube to masturbate if you're cut? nice broken penis you have there

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

DenizenKane posted:

lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/20/circumcision-autism-new-study_n_6503106.html

don't you need lube to masturbate if you're cut? nice broken penis you have there

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-relationships/circumcision

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

moron 19th century people not understanding infant neuroplasticity
for the goal was reduction of sensitivity they should ideally wait until puberty and applied cansema dilution to the glans
foreskin lol puritans youll never learn

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
holy poo poo, is this why in american tv shows and movies they often talk or show lube when masturbation is brought up?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

haha thanks for the "article" by a woman who is not a doctor and was written in 5 minutes by googling the same repeated bs from another filler article from another bs health site

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/how-to-avoid-a-hair-salon-disaster?cm_sp=Hotlist-_-Beauty-_-YouWillNotBelieveThisHairSalonNightmare

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

dayum, good thing I circumsized my head

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lol hiv transmission poorly correlates with circumcision in africa
not mentioned- circumcision in africa correlates highly with condom use in africa
thats pretty duuuuh obvious

E: whoops that wasnt proper use of negative correlation

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 11, 2015

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
9 Ridiculous Misconceptions You Can't Believe You Used to Have About Sex

4. Swallowing semen can get you knocked up. No matter how that magical baby-making fluid gets in you, you're going to be preggo.

wow such education

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Mutilate ALL dicks

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
ahh good this in full swing now

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stoic Commie posted:

9 Ridiculous Misconceptions You Can't Believe You Used to Have About Sex

4. Swallowing semen can get you knocked up. No matter how that magical baby-making fluid gets in you, you're going to be preggo.

wow such education

*record scratch, stops gargling cum*

say what??

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
I hate washing my penis

literally the worst part of my day except when I have sex with my working sensitive penis and have a satisfying orgasm

Also I would much rather cut a bit of my dick off and take a 60% reduction in HIV transmission, rather than use a condom and reduce the transmission rate by like 99.9%

DenizenKane fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 11, 2015

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

I'm sorry, I'm just loving with you*, I actually advocate that people decide for themselves if they wanna get cut, because poo poo, why cut a kids dick.

*with my strong, hard circumsized dick that just won't come, no matter what

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
Im gonna cut all yall kids dicks

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ahh good this in full swing now

actually we're just wrapping up, looks like no one here actually thinks you should circumcise anyone for non necessary medical reasons

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

:hfive:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i would like to vote for mandatory infant penis forking for the purposes of enhanced sexual pleasure

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
THere is nothing more pathetic and worthless than a penis. Cut them all up and get rid of them imo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
but if all these medical sites want to quote hygiene we should def start circumcising women more because drat that poo poo STANK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

• Locked thread