Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Thread title pretty much says it all. My bisexual girlfriend spends a lot of time with full-blown lesbians. She also smokes a lot of pot. Should I worry that she's gonna get really high and have sex with one of her full-blown lesbians friends? Do you think her lesbian friends are trying to seduce her, caring little for me and my emotional well-being? Like "gently caress that dick-haver. I don't give a gently caress if he is her boyfriend. I'm gonna get me a piece of that pussy."

Or should I just not worry, and just taker it easy, and have trust in faith in my lady to do what's right and just and honorable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
well if movies and tv have taught me anything even straight girls are 1 or 2 serious bonding moments from becoming lesbians so yes you should worry

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I should also add that she really only has lesbian female and gay male friends. I'm really the only straight person in her life, aside from her family.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I vote for the second option, or you could even discuss the issue with her.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you are not trying to leverage this friendship into a threesome you deserve to get cheated on.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't worry your girlfriend will get the lesbians clothes off and be like wait a minute, you don't have a dick? how are we even supposed to do it?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

same thing she says in bed with the op.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
what kinda fag doesnt let his bi gf lez out? whats your loving problem man?

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
There isn't a single gender on earth a bi person can spend time with and not become aroused.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol if ur bi girlfriend doesn't eat puss on the reg

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Is this one of those "open relationships" where the bi girlfriend isn't aware that she's dating a goon? If so, go straight for the threesome.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Applewhite posted:

If you are not trying to leverage this friendship into a threesome you deserve to get cheated on.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
for those ppl suggestion threesome - her friends are FULL-BLOWN lesbians. IE, they have no interest in having sex with a male (me). Don't you think I thought of that already?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
how fat are you, she, the lesbians, and what stage of bed death are they experiencing? This could all be important

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

for those ppl suggestion threesome - her friends are FULL-BLOWN lesbians. IE, they have no interest in having sex with a male (me). Don't you think I thought of that already?

Sounds like something a quitter would say

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

you guys, op totally has a supercool bisexual gf, they met last year at Niagara falls and she lives in canada thats why you haven't met her yet

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

sexy young infidel posted:

how fat are you, she, the lesbians, and what stage of bed death are they experiencing? This could all be important

my GF and I are (what goons and white trash would call) hipsters, so she weighs more than me. her friends, as full blown lezbos, are not very attractive at all. i don't know what "bed death" is.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I do not like this new trend of girls weighing more than their male significant other

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wait what? it's a hipster thing to date girls that weigh more than you?

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

Her "gay" male friends really have you convinced, huh? Sorry you're missing the orgies, OP.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i would have thought fat girlfriend would be white trash... things are still pretty unclear about the whole situation here OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

i would have thought fat girlfriend would be white trash...

it's definitely a white trash thing and has been for like 100 yrs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Do you think her lesbian friends are trying to seduce her, caring little for me and my emotional well-being? Like "gently caress that dick-haver. I don't give a gently caress if he is her boyfriend. I'm gonna get me a piece of that pussy."
anyone who doesnt personally know and like you would rationalize in a second any reason to gently caress your girl and a lot of the people who do like you will do the same anyway
whether its personal or not isnt really the issue so much as the loving your girl part

Applewhite posted:

lmao the 3way
just gonna leverage yourself out of getting sex on the reg but shell keep living with you and being supported by you while she fucks other people
the 3way is societys biggest scam against dudes with girlfriends youre only supposed to do that with 2 girls you dont know that well

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
i mean under that logic op you should probably be worried if your gf hangs out with pretty much anyone

maybe stop being paranoid/jealous instead? i dunno

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I should also add that she really only has lesbian female and gay male friends. I'm really the only straight person in her life, aside from her family.

lol yeah right

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

if your dick worked she wouldn't have to use mine so much

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you should have her sit down and talk with your mom. she's extremely straight, take my word for it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its really nice when two pretty ladies kiss and fondle eachother

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Thread title pretty much says it all. My bisexual girlfriend spends a lot of time with full-blown lesbians. She also smokes a lot of pot. Should I worry that she's gonna get really high and have sex with one of her full-blown lesbians friends? Do you think her lesbian friends are trying to seduce her, caring little for me and my emotional well-being? Like "gently caress that dick-haver. I don't give a gently caress if he is her boyfriend. I'm gonna get me a piece of that pussy."

Or should I just not worry, and just taker it easy, and have trust in faith in my lady to do what's right and just and honorable?

Hahahahaha oh wow

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I do not like this new trend of girls weighing more than their male significant other

couples lookin' like the number 10 when they go out

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

If everyone is at least a little gay, can't she be a little straight?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

my GF and I are (what goons and white trash would call) hipsters, so she weighs more than me. her friends, as full blown lezbos, are not very attractive at all. i don't know what "bed death" is.
I was going to say they are only gay because they have not seen your 10 inch uncut cock, but they are ugly so she needs to stay away from them. They are only gay because they can't attract a guy and so they hate all men and want to turn your girlfriend away from the glory of our Lord God and send you to hell. Last year, homosexuals converted over 100,000 people to the illegitimate homosexual lifestyle, including children as young as one year old. Once a person becomes a homosexual they move into a homosexual bath house where they are brainwashed further into the homosexual agenda. All homosexual children are prayed upon by pedophiles.

Militant homosexuals infiltrate our homes, businesses, and government. You can not tell the difference between a homosexual and a person that does not hate the Lord our God. When they are ready, they will take over the White House and install a homosexual government and force all straight people into FEMA death camps.

Yaos fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 11, 2015

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
LOL getting cucked by vagina, a sad state of affairs op.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Thus probably scissoring right now OP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

eatin ain't cheatin op

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hmm, welll,

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

Just more to love imo <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Reassure her that she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants as long as you're in the room.
Then just sit back and hope that someone wanders over to you.

• Locked thread