Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

SurfinArbiter posted:

what about naoto from your past avatar

i only have avatars i wish to rape

also i threw up the lava cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I can't stop looking at this and imagining taking a bite of this thing. Chocolate with eggs and sausage? :barf:

this looks like an incredibly delicious way to kill yourself

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

or a dead veteran's folded flag from his funeral
I thought they just reused those.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

btw OP their plan is to kill off people who give them difficult orders using the lava cakes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

a hole-y ghost posted:

I thought they just reused those.

i hope not, i took my grandpap's after his funeral and i hope i didn't do anything wrong :scurred:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

i hope not, i took my grandpap's after his funeral and i hope i didn't do anything wrong :scurred:
I heard if you steal one it's treason and they'll punish you with the pain of death.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
not actual death, just the pain of it

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Shove it up your rear end....

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
who do i give it back to??? the pain of death sounds painful, unless it's one of those painless deaths they talk about sometimes to make the families of dead people feel better

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

who do i give it back to??? the pain of death sounds painful, unless it's one of those painless deaths they talk about sometimes to make the families of dead people feel better
You can't. The crime is the stealing the flag but the flag itself is worthless to the government (they have an infinite number)

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
I once gave them 3 stars out of 5 feedback on the online order thing, and some lady at corporate called me to specifically ask why and gave me a code for free stuff on my next order.

They do seem to try pretty hard. I guess that counts for something?

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Mar 12, 2015

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
you're trash if you order thin crust

heck yeah let's eat our pizza on a cracker like it's some garbage totinos poo poo that we whipped up in the microwave of our freshman dorm

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Nefarious posted:

you're trash if you order thin crust

heck yeah let's eat our pizza on a cracker like it's some garbage totinos poo poo that we whipped up in the microwave of our freshman dorm

Please tell us the exact correct order for a pizza, you fascist.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matey posted:

Please tell us the exact correct order for a pizza, you fascist.

it's the brooklyn style w/ pepperoni & asiago

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i ordered each of the dominos pizzas of thin crust, reg and deep dish. thin crust was by far their best. sorry

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i ordered each of the dominos pizzas of thin crust, reg and deep dish. thin crust was by far their best. sorry

you're trash sorry

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious posted:

you're trash sorry

im okay with it, have fun eating your doughy mush they call a crust. lol

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

a messed up horse posted:

it's the brooklyn style w/ pepperoni & asiago

I gently caress with brooklyn style sometimes. Makes me feel like a real paisano

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Just googled whatever the gently caress a lava cake is and you're a braver soul than I OP. poo poo looks nasty.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I LIKE CHOCOOLATE FUDGE SKILLET AT CHILIS

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

I LIKE CHOCOOLATE FUDGE SKILLET AT CHILIS

WHERES THE IKO IKO YA JERK?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

You can't. The crime is the stealing the flag but the flag itself is worthless to the government (they have an infinite number)

should i bury it?

e: i'm gonna bury it

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Gatekeeper posted:

should i bury it?

e: i'm gonna bury it

Burn it while pretending to be a member of isis. Then cut some guy's head off

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

You know it's bad when even the dessert has grease spots

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I wanna dragon dick up my bum bum

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Matey posted:

Burn it while pretending to be a member of isis. Then cut some guy's head off

i'll burn it and cut a lava cake in half and say some cool stuff like allahu akbar, bismillah ar-rahman, ar-raheem (i heard that in a ghostface killa song)

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

You know it's bad when even the dessert has grease spots

fuuuuck i want one so bad now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

flag inflation

• Locked thread