Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Frog Act posted:

Is Life One Big Video Game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

I want to believe.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

redshirt posted:

I want to believe.

I AM FREAKING OUT MANNNN

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i thought i was the only one.....

gently caress yeah lets rub our shamanic dream crystals together and see if we can kickstart the age of aquarius

gonna take some Kirlian photographs of my dick in your butt

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

redshirt posted:

I want to believe.

Makes you really think.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i agree that the mind is the gateway to the future. space is a waste of time. we need to explore the inner space.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Step 1. Find alien.
Step 2. gently caress it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tonight we should all concentrate on finding the aliens trying to contact us through the ether of our subconscious and have sex with them.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
gently caress that alien

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What if we're the aliens?

naem
May 29, 2011

Maldoror posted:

If a message is ever "received" by another intelligence it is likely to be through quantum entanglement aka "spooky action at a distance" and not through radio or wave transmission. We have only recently discovered that it is a real thing but we are probably centuries or more from discovering how to use it as a technology (unless artificial intelligence changes that, which is difficult to say with the so called "technological singularity" and what not).

The thing is, that might already be happening right now; life may have "vibrated" into existence as a message being sent via quantum entanglement. In other words, the laws that dictate how self replicating molecules then rna then dna then cells etc. form may be being sent via quantum entanglement from some other place (even some other galaxy) in our universe. So that begs the question, if life on earth is in fact the message, what is the point of it? So far, the most logical explanation is it is running some form of computation, in other words, every single thing that happens and every single living thing that is born and every feeling that is ever felt by every living thing is part of the equation and there is no way of knowing if some cataclysmic event will "stop" the equation from running, or if it stays running, how long it will need to run until the result (whatever that is) is achieved.

(This is resonance through sound waves, but can we have resonance through quantum entanglement? Is that what forms living structures?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What if, like, aliens were just you, but the you from a slightly different dimension? And there's like a trillion of you.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

redshirt posted:

What if, like, aliens were just you, but the you from a slightly different dimension? And there's like a trillion of you.

that'd suck. aliens are lame now.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

numberoneposter posted:

i agree that the mind is the gateway to the future. space is a waste of time. we need to explore the inner space.

Sadly the inner spaces of Iguana minds are the ones that actually contain the truth.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt posted:

then they can probe my butt all they want because it aint no stranger danger

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYgMX6dsj8

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
im a alien tranny

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Imagine ... if you fold a piece of paper 51 times ( If you could that is) in half, it would reach the sun. 103 folds would make it thicker than the observable universe. Thats a lot to think about and its just a single sheet of paper.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am a reptilian. i am not human. instead, i am reptilian. it is my goal to enslave humans, eat their organs, and i use the united nations to further my goals. please do not be alarmed. i am literally a reptilian. i am from space, and am reptilian. all the conspiracies are true. there are reptilians on earth, and i am one of them. i mean you great harm, but i also provide entertainment and distractions as a sop to your plundered humanity. i am a reptilian. this is literally the truth.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

This is the website that says Jews are from space, and everything you dream is real.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Imagine ... if you fold a piece of paper 51 times ( If you could that is) in half, it would reach the sun. 103 folds would make it thicker than the observable universe. Thats a lot to think about and its just a single sheet of paper.

taht is scimence bit ches

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Applewhite posted:

Woah, I just tried this and it's true

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Too many people have witnessed aliens not to know they are here. I've been stalked by a "Lizard" who was in 4th dimension. They do not always show themselves in the physical. So they're not all peaceful. Much of what is in the Middle East are Lizards. Not pretty. Also, people of Earth are naturally connected to Earth by the 4 lower Chakras. Aliens don't have the lower Chakras connecting them to the energy of our Earth so they have to "feed" off of us or possibly animals (not sure) to live here. Their energetic attachment to humans creates holes in the auric fields of the hosts. Anyone who can see energy knows when an alien being has used a human to inhabit Earth. Quantum physics was known and used by Shamans who traveled portals to other Universes and Galaxies. They just didn't call it Quantum. I have been in a few portals myself and have seen some alien critters. I have not been a host and don't want to be. We come here intelligent - children are intelligent until adults get hold of them usually around the age of 7 they begin distortions. Sad. Animals and nature are intelligent. There is a difference between smart and intelligent. A person may be smart but not intelligent. Intelligence is an understanding of principles that one lives by without distortions. Wisdom comes from Intelligence. Anyway - have studied with a Cherokee medicine woman for many years and some of this info has been shared by her. I'm just passing it along.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've been in a few portals myself

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
you got your gbs in my social media! you got your social media in my gbs!

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Maldoror posted:

If a message is ever "received" by another intelligence it is likely to be through quantum entanglement aka "spooky action at a distance" and not through radio or wave transmission. We have only recently discovered that it is a real thing but we are probably centuries or more from discovering how to use it as a technology (unless artificial intelligence changes that, which is difficult to say with the so called "technological singularity" and what not).

The thing is, that might already be happening right now; life may have "vibrated" into existence as a message being sent via quantum entanglement. In other words, the laws that dictate how self replicating molecules then rna then dna then cells etc. form may be being sent via quantum entanglement from some other place (even some other galaxy) in our universe. So that begs the question, if life on earth is in fact the message, what is the point of it? So far, the most logical explanation is it is running some form of computation, in other words, every single thing that happens and every single living thing that is born and every feeling that is ever felt by every living thing is part of the equation and there is no way of knowing if some cataclysmic event will "stop" the equation from running, or if it stays running, how long it will need to run until the result (whatever that is) is achieved.

(This is resonance through sound waves, but can we have resonance through quantum entanglement? Is that what forms living structures?)

Why does everyone always assume there is a "point"? If we could do this right now, if we could transmit the building blocks of humanity to other stars, we would just do it. Why would we do it? Simply to survive, to propagate, but what is the point of propagating? More life. It's recursive, it's life all the way down. The purpose of life isn't some incomprehensible equation handed down by Elder Gods. The meaning of life is just life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Quantum jizzing in an alien cooch 12,000 lightyears away right now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Walk up into the hood I'm like "Heeeey Macarena"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
We need more GBS in the comments of that article. I'm sure some of you goons have good alien abduction stories?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

We need more GBS in the comments of that article. I'm sure some of you goons have good alien abduction stories?

Theres a website called https://www.live365.com that hosts radio channels, and one of them is the UFO Paranormal Radio Channel.
It's chock fun of abduction stories.
Best one I remember was 50 year old crack head claiming she keeps getting abducted when she has just taken crack and alcohol.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

duck monster posted:

Whats going on in this loving picture?

Machu Picchu

Chu

Makes chu think.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tried to post Galtse in the comments section but it wouldn't let me :(

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

monkey posted:

Why does everyone always assume there is a "point"? If we could do this right now, if we could transmit the building blocks of humanity to other stars, we would just do it. Why would we do it? Simply to survive, to propagate, but what is the point of propagating? More life. It's recursive, it's life all the way down. The purpose of life isn't some incomprehensible equation handed down by Elder Gods. The meaning of life is just life.

Holy poo poo he figured it out. This goon figured out the meaning of life. Goon power!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Maldoror posted:

This is really cool.

• Locked thread