Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Gatekeeper posted:

thats a tough call, since the whole cast is pretty good. xander in particular really commits with his delivery of some of the cheesier lines, they'd be eye-roll lines if he didn't sell them so well. but probably if i had to pick a favorite it would be drusilla because she doesn't even have to say anything anymore, i just laugh when i see her on screen. she reminds me of this girl i knew who was like, perma-molly'd and never knew or cared what was going on

Xander was pretty awesome on the show but wow the actor guy keeps getting arrested for tearing up hotel rooms while at Cons. Dude has a problem with hotel rooms, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Hey, what's up guys **fist-bumps OP and nods at everyone here**

The poster below me has something important to say, so if we could give them a moment of our time that would be totes McChillin'. All you, next poster...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

The poster below me has something important to say, so if we could give them a moment of our time that would be totes McChillin'. All you, next poster...

pssshhhhhhhhhh... nah bro. I'm chillin'

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

im gay. so what?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
*emptyquotes all the funny posts*

lol

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm starting to use p./pretty more often than I should, like, twice in a sentence

it's me
I am the ultimate chill

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm going to keep on trucking with "like," tho b/c I like "like"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

vyst posted:

im gay. so what?

I too, am gay.

It's chill brosef! How goes it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I too, am gay.

It's chill brosef! How goes it?

You lost your cool Gannicus AV. drat. Not chill.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah I'm pretty :smith: about it. I used the attention tag by mistake, welp

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yeah I'm pretty :smith: about it. I used the attention tag by mistake, welp

SA is a pretty non chill place.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

redshirt posted:

SA is a pretty non chill place.

It can get pretty rough around here. Thus the chill thread for chill posters.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It can get pretty rough around here. Thus the chill thread for chill posters.

Cool.

Maybe you should consider joining my super villains alliance?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

redshirt posted:

Cool.

Maybe you should consider joining my super villains alliance?

Interesting offer. Does this come with a cape or an arch nemesis?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Interesting offer. Does this come with a cape or an arch nemesis?

The arch nemesis is guaranteed.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

redshirt posted:

The arch nemesis is guaranteed.

Where do I sign?

In other news I setup my new av and got plat again so all is chill. The Gannicus one was neat but it seemed like a good time for a change.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Where do I sign?

In other news I setup my new av and got plat again so all is chill. The Gannicus one was neat but it seemed like a good time for a change.

You already have.

Not sure I dig your new AV yet as I'm a huge Gannicus fan but I'm sure I'll adjust.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

brrr hah anice good one, me

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

redshirt posted:

You already have.

Not sure I dig your new AV yet as I'm a huge Gannicus fan but I'm sure I'll adjust.

I wanted to add in there as well but couldn't figure out how to make it work. If I don't like this one I'll have someone do me another one and make sure that the Spartacus bro-shake gets incorporated

redshirt posted:

You already have.

Wow that's awesome, no paperwork. I'm putting "super villian" on my business card. Speaking of avatars you should swap yours. People are just jealous of your chilliest of posts,

Do we get powers? What about costumes? If i get to pick then I'd go with being able to shoot fire out of my orifices, but I can't control which orifice the flames shoot out from so I have to buy a lot of new recliners.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 21, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm starting to use p./pretty more often than I should, like, twice in a sentence

it's me
I am the ultimate chill

i started using p. like p. much constantly when i gently caress with my friends on social mediums, its p. chill

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

i started using p. like p. much constantly when i gently caress with my friends on social mediums, its p. chill

that p chill and cool af.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Look at dat p. chill cat :shobon:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So chill I'm like frozen.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

We are so chill that Boston now considers themselves warm.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

redshirt posted:

So chill I'm like frozen.

the cold never bothered me anyway :smug:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chillin Sunday, doing some laundry and drinking a Mexican coke

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Splatmaster posted:

:hfive:

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Whao

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm chill so I'm checking in.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

nice. most people can't to stuff like that!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

omg i put your chillpipe in a box and totally forgot about it until right now :( extraordinarily unchill of me. i'll mail it asap bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

omg i put your chillpipe in a box and totally forgot about it until right now :( extraordinarily unchill of me. i'll mail it asap bud

Whoaaaaa holy poo poo I forgot too. I have a box of poo poo all packaged up too.

• Locked thread