Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

boo!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If you keep thinking about them they will go away faster. Try counting how many times you hiccup in a minute and compare it to the next minute.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Cum in your own mouth

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Time the duration between hiccups. Try to set a new length record with each hiccup.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

9.5 seconds

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the problem is your stomach is tickling your diaphragm, you need to jostle your insides a bit
have a friend punch you in the guts

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

proof of concept posted:

the problem is your stomach is tickling your diaphragm, you need to jostle your insides a bit
have a friend punch you in the stomach

i dont have any friends tho

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Hold your breath until you think you are going to pass out or die -then keep going.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Nail your dick to the table

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Drink one cup of vinegar without gagging. This is a trick that secret NSA agents use when stealth is important on scouting missions.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Lazer Monkey posted:

Hold your breath until you think you are going to pass out or die -then keep going.

holy poo poo that w orked

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

finger in the rear end works every time

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

too late im cured

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Buce posted:

holy poo poo that w orked

It usually does, painful but effective....

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Buce posted:

too late im cured

close thread

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Packet of sugar up the butt works every time

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
sorry i couldnt help op

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

casual poster posted:

sorry i couldnt help op

i have some other problems too though

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Buce posted:

i have some other problems too though

Is there a disrespectful midget?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Lazer Monkey posted:

Is there a disrespectful midget?

No that's not the problem

hasegawa
Dec 30, 2008

Wedge Regret

Dude me too. But I see a few posts later yorus went away. but I have been hic-hiccuping for about 20 minutes.

Holding my breath for short trips (I'm too puss to hold until I hit that that "subconciousness and reality blend into a roaring blackness until you die" point) hasn't fixed it.

Drinking water just makes me want to pee.

What shud I do?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I guess you should kill yourself

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
get a broom or good sized stick and wedge the bottom of it in the corner of a room, right where the floor meets the two walls. then fall onto it with all the force you can muster, so it hits you right in the diaphragm.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
you don't have to hold your breath so long that you're on the verge of passing out

instead of just holding your breath, take as deep a breath as you can and hold it, then swallow. repeat a couple of times in a row before exhaling. it does a better job of suppressing your diaphragm or whatever without you having to hold your breath for over 20 seconds or so.

they say it's pretty analogous to the ancient hiccup cure of drinking cum

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

my hiccups just now returned

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hic up to keep your dick up!! My secret.

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
i know this is going to sound outrageous and a bit over-sexual but i saw it on a japanese vid. if you're able to perform self-fellatio then it will help with stopping the hiccup

edit: just suck your own dick

Blackdog420 fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 12, 2015

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I had a girlfriend with this problem many years ago. I couldn't fix it, but she also didn't give bjs, so maybe try that.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wrap your lips around a garden hose and turn it on full blast. Keep drinking water until it is spewing out of your rear end. This will cleanse the hiccups out of your system.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Try holding an erect penis inside your mouth for about 15 minutes. The varying oxygen intake will stabilize your lungs and hiccups will be magically gone!

just a lil' tip I learned in jail, kid, hope it helps!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you post a ban me thread OP, you'll scare the hiccups away and do us a favor.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jump into that hole where there is a sufficient updraft to support your weight and soar there for 40 seconds.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I hiccup a few times a year at most, it's so rare I crave the sensation

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

HEY! THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR BACK!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

cure it with your mind

dumbass

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

have an obese person fart in your mouth - surefire cure

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Eat a spoonful of sugar. It's kind of difficult to swallow, but it tastes just like a marshmallow peep.

Worked for me when I had hiccups last.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
wtf I just hiccuped twice, spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS