Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
i create nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

500+ gigs of music

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i create filth !

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:horse:

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm drawing squirrels

naem
May 29, 2011

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Good work!

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
i'm a consumerist whore, op.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I also destroy things.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
i literally and unironically live to do nothing but make money and then spend even more of it,

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

did you actually draw them squirrels?

naem
May 29, 2011

Yes ma'am

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ah some rodent sketches, wunderbar, but yo brutha, get a jive on this brutha, post ur hog dick

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

naem posted:

Yes ma'am

you're talented kid, stick with me and i'll have you drawing the wealthiest squirrels in town

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
hmm this makes me think, I should really create something

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spooky girlfriend posted:

you're talented kid, stick with me and i'll have you drawing the wealthiest squirrels in town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWe6f9uR7qk

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Never noticed the hyenas were high-stepping like Nazis before.

I'm knitting a scarf right now because I am very untalented creatively. naem do you have a tumblr of your drawings?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm set to destroy

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
ive thought about creating something but i came to realise im just too far ahead of the times so theres no point

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

naem is a good drawer

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Lol if you're actually talented

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I used to think I could write things that were good and/or funny.

Lol at my younger self.

naem
May 29, 2011

Never noticed the hyenas were high-stepping like Nazis before.

I'm knitting a scarf right now because I am very untalented creatively. naem do you have a tumblr of your drawings?

No should I make one also will you be my spooky girldfriend

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Noice. Thread is now naem Art gallery thread.

naem
May 29, 2011

:marc:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I will pay you 100USD to draw those squirrels interned in a coitus.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i created a fart

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Puss in boots!?!?! Who thought it was a good idea to stick their stank rear end pussy in a shoe!?!?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
someone name some good books talking down to society about not being able to do anything anymore

i mean in a lazy and retarded sense not some george orwell liberty and freedom poo poo

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I vote this thread a 5! Lot of good content today on the forums, everyone else but me keep up the good work!

upboat

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

naem posted:

No should I make one also will you be my spooky girldfriend

no, but I could be your spooky mistress. And tumblr is as good or bad as the people you follow, you can follow some really good artists and photographers and you will never see the "SJWs" that histrionic goons bitch about. My husband has had many hundreds of people look at this photos on tumblr, so it's cool avenue if you want share stuff. His most viewed photos are ones that he submitted at the big photo submission blogs, but I'm sure the same thing exists for artists.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i create filth !

"afeelgoodpoop"

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
We've accepted our individual identity as consumers, so what are we in the aggregate? You're not going to like this, because consumers, in the aggregate, do not form a social grouping. A nation-sized group of consumers is simply referred to as "the economy." There are no reports on the creative achievements of consumers, unless of course eating contests, stock car races, and school shootings are considered consumer achievements. If you are puzzled by my inclusion of the last, just consider that each school shooter buys a great deal more ammunition than he uses, due to the tendency to stockpile more guns and bullets than can realistically be deployed in one's last stand against the evil society that has oppressed one since childhood. And every school shooting provides a powerful impulse for more police expenditures, more militarization of the schools, and more belief in the need for high-powered weapons in the hands of -- consumers! Obama's response to the crisis of juvenile time bombs going off all over the country is tailored for mass consumption -- give them more tranquilizers.

So a society of consumers is not a society at all. It's just an aggregation of people who are totally hypnotized by material appearances, who identify themselves exclusively with the space contained within their skin, and pursue their individual desires on an ad hoc basis from moment to moment, based on commercial prompts. They lurch from one BigMac Attack to the next, pitting their resources against the menu in an effort to acquire what rudiments of self-respect can be discovered in a Happy Meal. They do not know what it is to experience themselves as members of a group that they feel accepts and appreciates them. Mature consumers thus experience life as the freedom to purchase in an environment where everything truly desirable is beyond their reach, i.e., poverty

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i live 2 consume cum

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
they call me the cum consumer

on account of all the cum I drink

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I write Star Trek/X-Men fanfic.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

redshirt posted:

I write Star Trek/X-Men fanfic.

well lets see it

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i created this post, i think it's pretty good

naem
May 29, 2011

no, but I could be your spooky mistress.

My husband ..

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

im a waste of space, literally human garbage

• Locked thread