Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
please make the first image larger. the text is very small. tia.

edit: ahahhaha he uses, "as a swedish homosexual," just about every time.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Mar 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

krampster2 posted:

open the link to his google+ page you blind hooligan

i just wanted to read what was on the image :(

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Mar 12, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

krampster2 posted:

okay okay i made it bit bigger but now it's a bit blurry so i dunno what to do here man

you tried. i can't fault you for that. please to not be agnry at this self. a f5ive has been giving.

edit:

As a Swedish Homosexual, why do you Americans have to pick on Brazilians so much? There is no need to be racist against these beautiful men. When I went to Brazil, I was so happy with how they embraced Homosexuality. I was able to lay on the beach nude, watching the men in their little bikinis, so handsome they were. You could go up to any of them and touch them and they would just smile back and touch you. So amazing how most of the Brazilian Men were comfortable with their Homosexual desires. I think many countries like America can learn from that. I have had sex with almost any Brazilian Man I encountered and it was some of the best experience. It was so nice to play with their perfectly crafted Brazilian rear end, their tight holes are so warm as I slid my penis within them. As a Swedish Man, I had hundreds of Brazilian Men throw themselves at me. It had to have been the best vacation in the World. It really amazed me how common Homosexuality is there! I would estimate at like 85% were comfortable with their Homosexual tendencies while the other 15% were still ashamed of their secret desires. Brazil is truly the nation in the World who is most comfortable with their innate Homosexuality, I love it!

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Mar 12, 2015

• Locked thread