Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I am sorry bro but if you regularly drink 2+ cups of coffee a day you arent straight edge, youre literally a drug addict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I love Keurig cup coffee

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Lets say you're right, What do you invite people in for, a glass of cool ice water? What kind of host is that.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

OlmanRiver posted:

Lets say you're right, What do you invite people in for, a glass of cool ice water? What kind of host is that.

Coca Cola made the old fashioned way (cocaine).

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
What about the whiskey I drink every night.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

oh well since im already a drug addict i might as well order a batch of phenazepam on the internet. see you in a couple of months, somethingawful forums!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

JebanyPedal posted:

I love Keurig cup coffee

you are the coffee equivalent of a heroin junkie sucking dicks in an alleyway to pay for his next hit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually studies have shown that caffeine extends life and expands consciousness, OP.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

plain blue jacket posted:

you are the coffee equivalent of a heroin junkie sucking dicks in an alleyway to pay for his next hit

Mmm, sipping on my Keurig cup coffee. So great, just love it.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
My mother tried to quit her two-cup-a-day habit when she was pregnant with me, but she kept halfway falling asleep on the road to work every morning. She talked to her OB/GYN about it and he advised that getting one cup a day would be better than killing us both in a car crash. Besides, it wasn't like she was addicted to crack like his Hispanic patients! Then they both laughed. So in conclusion, kill whitey.

E: And Mom loves her Keurig, too. I imagine that she and 3O would get along swimmingly

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Smash it Smash hit posted:

youre literally a drug addict.
I knew that anyway and I don't even drink coffee.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pththya-lyi posted:

My mother tried to quit her two-cup-a-day habit when she was pregnant with me, but she kept halfway falling asleep on the road to work every morning. She talked to her OB/GYN about it and he advised that getting one cup a day would be better than killing us both in a car crash. Besides, it wasn't like she was addicted to crack like his Hispanic patients! Then they both laughed. So in conclusion, kill whitey.

E: And Mom loves her Keurig, too. I imagine that she and 3O would get along swimmingly

How are you typing with flipper hands?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

JebanyPedal posted:

Mmm, sipping on my Keurig cup coffee. So great, just love it.

I don't drink any coffee so i get to preach rightiously

Applewhite posted:

voice to text grandpa! :rolleye:

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I wish i had better drugs

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Applewhite posted:

Actually studies have shown that caffeine extends life and expands consciousness, OP.

Theres a bunch of back and for studies about it butttt the argument is not that it is necessarily detrimental to your health. It is the fact that it is a drug and your body physically gets addicted to it.

So, just saying youre a drug addict. But, thats cool no judgement zone here. :thumbsup:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's my favorite drug, op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
also when i noticed i was doing 3-4 coffees a day I decided to stop. The next two days i had stupid headaches and felt like poo poo so i switched to green tea so, I am a recovering addict.

kinda like a heroin addict weening off with suboxone.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Im gonna piss in your kerig water tank

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
every now and then I have a coffee when i feel bad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Darkman Fanpage posted:

in going piss in your kerig water tank

*Smiles* I love my Keurig cup coffee!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a messed up horse posted:

it's my favorite drug, op

just use it responsibly plz

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Applewhite posted:

I use voice recognition software period also prophet tics are quite good these days period

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
day 4 caffeine free after a massive coffee/no doz/energy drink habit
feel kinda alive for once

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

drugs are good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drugs are good

Yeah.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nonviolent J posted:

day 4 caffeine free after a massive coffee/no doz/energy drink habit
feel kinda alive for once

:hf:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
the only good drugs are the ones you put up your butt, namely cocks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Studies have shown that caffeine leads to bigger, stronger erections in both men and women.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drugs are good

this is spawned from me picking on my friends sxe girlfriend who hates on weed and I am like "girl you drink 3 coffees and 2 redbulls a day, now thats an addiction"

not hating of coffee/caffeine at all.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

I am sorry bro but if you regularly drink 2+ cups of coffee a day you arent straight edge

gee loving whiz however will I live with myself

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
she also thinks its not breaking edge to take half a xanax when she is feeling "stressed out"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious posted:

not sure if this is sarcastic or not, just to play it safe. Bro, its cool dont commit suicide i still love you even if you arent edge.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Nefarious posted:

Have a 3rd cup of coffee you loving junkie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"Caffeine" comes from the racist Afrikaans term "kaffer" referring to the black color of the coffee. When you ask for caffeine you are making an oppressive request.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
is cum straitedge?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Applewhite posted:

Studies have shown that caffeine leads to bigger, stronger erections in both men and women.

:getin:

I am currently in the process of suing redbull after I had a heart attack after consuming over 4 redbulls daily and frequently felt chest pains while doing so. I am a victim of the worst drug of all: caffeine

also that goon that wants someone to pee in his keurig coffee drop me a pm ;)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

RobattoJesus posted:

Have a 3rd cup of coffee you loving junkie.

JebanyPedal posted:

"Caffeine" comes from the racist Afrikaans term "kaffer" referring to the black color of the coffee. When you ask for caffeine you are making an oppressive request.

my dudes.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
yes.... op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious posted:

is cum straitedge?

yes but not vegan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

yes but not vegan.

It is vegan if you eat your own semen, but if you eat other people's semen then it's not because they might not be vegan and you could accidentally be eating beef or cheese second hand which would mean you aren't vegan anymore,

• Locked thread