Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Panniculus Rift posted:

oh well since im already a drug addict i might as well order a batch of phenazepam on the internet. see you in a couple of months, somethingawful forums!

Enjoy your new grand piano

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

RobattoJesus posted:

It is vegan if you eat your own semen, but if you eat other people's semen then it's not because they might not be vegan and you could accidentally be eating beef or cheese second hand which would mean you aren't vegan anymore,

even if they arent vegan cause we are animals and it is definitely an animal product. just like cannibalism isnt vegan. but this is about coffee.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's the hardest drug my body can handle, unless I'm super sleep deprived then I can get a little psychotic. at that point I should probably drink whiskey

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Smash it Smash hit posted:

even if they arent vegan cause we are animals and it is definitely an animal product. just like cannibalism isnt vegan. but this is about coffee.

Combine the two into a delicious vegan fappuccino

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

i see what you did there. :getin:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

JebanyPedal posted:

"Caffeine" comes from the racist Afrikaans term "kaffer" referring to the black color of the coffee. When you ask for caffeine you are making an oppressive request.
It comes from "kaffir", the muslim term for unbeliever, because coffee is haram. If you don't ask for caffeine you are ISIS.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

also when i noticed i was doing 3-4 coffees a day I decided to stop. The next two days i had stupid headaches and felt like poo poo so i switched to green tea so, I am a recovering addict.

kinda like a heroin addict weening off with suboxone.

i noticed i was doing 3-4 coffees a day and never stopped

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Enjoy your new grand piano

thsnkss but ithasnr arrived yt actaully i donwt even play thete piaon i thkni ie'v ben asleep for tow days and fuckk why am i drivin

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Minorkos posted:

i noticed i was doing 3-4 coffees a day and never stopped

its okay that you are addicted, we are still best buds :]

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
what the most degrading thing you've done to get your coffee fix

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0g2OeVCDFg

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

plain blue jacket posted:

Used the office keurig

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drugs are good

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Studies have found that a small amount of caffeine (as long as you've properly hydrated and eaten) actually improves athletic performance during a workout or a jog!

Studies have found that I'm a massive human being too

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

paid about 6 dollars for for a starbucks coffee with a lovely flavor shot. I thought "Oh, I love seasonal flavor shots because I am an extremely white woman, this Christmas sugar cookie one should be great!" But it wasn't.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Coffee creates wealth in developing nations, if you don't drink it you're a Commie bitch

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Half-assedly cleaned out the moldy office coffee pot and used it to make a brew of coffee so gross it made me barf.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

killaer posted:

Studies have found that a small amount of caffeine (as long as you've properly hydrated and eaten) actually improves athletic performance during a workout or a jog!

Studies have found that I'm a massive human being too

when i played college athletics one of the banned substance was literally caffeine ( at a certain level of course )

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Coffee creates wealth in developing nations, if you don't drink it you're a Commie bitch

also one of the top crops that is destroying the rainforest(along with soy lol hipsters killing the planet). plus there is a huge amount of exploitation going on with developing nation's coffee crops but thats all things in developing nations so idk

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

when i played college athletics one of the banned substance was literally caffeine ( at a certain level of course )

do they actually test you for that?

I know kids who would take ibuprofen and poo poo before a track meet
Apparently some took oxys too lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Some kids took preworkouts before wrestling meets and the coach told them to stop because of the rampant vomiting that occured from jitters and kids taking it in empty stomachs before/after weigh ins.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have this argument with people sometimes. Its the same argument as with alcohol. I drink coffee and alcohol practically daily, but I I don't have to. I drink them because they alter my natural state in a way which I'd beneficial to me and I enjoy.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

don't tell baha'is op

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Caffeine is god.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

I am sorry bro but if you regularly drink 2+ cups of coffee a day you arent straight edge, youre literally a drug addict.

Whew, I thought my barbiturate abuse made me an addict, turns out it's just coffee!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the decaf soaked tampon up my bing bong bottom begs to differ op

Matt18001
Feb 28, 2015
I only drink coffee socially. It's when you start drinking it alone at home that you know you have a problem.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Matt18001 posted:

I only drink coffee socially. It's when you start drinking it alone at home that you know you have a problem.

It's decaf! Smell it! *rubs coffee all over gums*

Don't judge me!

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

also one of the top crops that is destroying the rainforest(along with soy lol hipsters killing the planet). plus there is a huge amount of exploitation going on with developing nation's coffee crops but thats all things in developing nations so idk

Defilement of natural wonders and the suffering of the underclasses makes coffee taste better, ya dummy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
they only tested us at the beginning of the season and threats of random drug tests. I only got one random test but that was purely for steroids( we had a freshly cracked bat which makes the ball fly for a short period of time) but we were told (and we did ask) that if we were found to have elevated caffeine levels we would be punished. but that would take a poo poo ton of pills.

I am not saying y'all are addicted to coffee, science says that. and I am not upset with y'all about it, I love y'all.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Defilement of natural wonders and the suffering of the underclasses makes coffee taste better, ya dummy

oh don't you think I don't know. that's why I said I like to drink coffee when I wanna be bad >: ]

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Used the office keurig

Do you get off on that sort of degenerative stuff? :henget:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I hadn't drank coffee in over 3 months and I just got back from getting a coffee and this is the first thread I read. Serendipity? I think so, op. I think so.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Matey posted:

I hadn't drank coffee in over 3 months and I just got back from getting a coffee and this is the first thread I read. Serendipity? I think so, op. I think so.

it's okay to be a lil bad :)

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

I have done beer.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

it's okay to be a lil bad :)

I dunno. Might be a full on relapse. We'll see. Hope I don't wind up back in rehab.

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
Technically speaking, caffeine is a drug. It alters you body and mind as soon as it is inserted in the body. In this case by waking you up.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

RattiRatto posted:

Technically speaking, caffeine is a drug. It alters you body and mind as soon as it is inserted in the body. In this case by waking you up.

it also effects your mood and, though mild, forms a physical addiction in your body.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I consume like 750-1000mg of caffeine a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
No, I'm sorry Bro.

• Locked thread