Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

snuffles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Joe Bonham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

"The cause of the disaster was never officially determined"

TEXACO DRILLED FOR OIL INTO A SALT MINE UNDER A LAKE HOW THE gently caress DO YOU THINK IT HAPPENED

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 20, 2015

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I name all my pets after famous dead Russians.

Kollontai?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Suspect Bucket posted:

"The cause of the disaster was never officially determined"

TEXACO DRILLED FOR OIL INTO A SALT MINE UNDER A LAKE HOW THE gently caress DO YOU THINK IT HAPPENED

well on the one hand there's basic common sense

but in the other hand I have a fistful of cash from texaco so I guess the truth...will never be known.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
Thank you for all the suggestions, I still decided to go with the original Stupsi (Shtoopsee) because she seems to respond better to it, there were other funny variants suggested though. I'm surprised nobody remembered Gizmo from Gremlins because that's who this cat mostly reminds me of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

If you're looking for a backup name I recommend sunny as in sunny bono, I think he had a similar face later in life

Cute shovelfaced stupsi though

• Locked thread