Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
🚽

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
oh yeah the weird android shapeless blob heads are way better lol. guess they represent the users accurately at least.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
yo

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
😺😼😸😹😻😽😿😾🙀🐱🐈

pram
Jun 10, 2001
emojicons

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nice racism

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Valeyard posted:

heres to ya

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Valeyard used to be my friend, and then he said some dumb poo poo and he was my enemy, but, well... He used the ascii middle finger. How can I be mad at him? haha.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Sniep posted:

if a windows machine sees this it should come out like 73 or something
lol

i posted those cattes in full colour from my anroid but now i'm on my windows 7 laptop which renders them in the normal text colour (lol the last one)

but my 8.1 desktop does more and more emojis in full colour as well which kind of bugs me when i see them in certain places like subject lines in my gmail inbox

like having a brown turd jumping out of the text can be kind of annoying but sometimes i see like green check marks or something, it'd be p. ownage if someone found a way to take advantage of emojis for phishing or other fraud

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Valeyard used to be my friend, and then he said some dumb poo poo and he was my enemy, but, well... He used the ascii middle finger. How can I be mad at him? haha.

valeyard's posting as of late has been good enough to deserve forgiveness for whatever stupid thing he said about rape or whatever.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

As a Millennial I posted:

valeyard's posting as of late has been good enough to deserve forgiveness for whatever stupid thing he said about rape or whatever.

fyad is gonna rip you apart

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

jony ive aces posted:

lol

i posted those cattes in full colour from my anroid but now i'm on my windows 7 laptop which renders them in the normal text colour (lol the last one)

but my 8.1 desktop does more and more emojis in full colour as well which kind of bugs me when i see them in certain places like subject lines in my gmail inbox

like having a brown turd jumping out of the text can be kind of annoying but sometimes i see like green check marks or something, it'd be p. ownage if someone found a way to take advantage of emojis for phishing or other fraud

Hmm...looks like your operating system is a piece of poo poo.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
8.1 is worse imo

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

jony ive aces posted:

😺😼😸😹😻😽😿😾🙀🐱🐈

ftw!!

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
💀🔫🔪💣💉💊🚬💸

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lmao does this actually work? looks terrible

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6HYvaXdHU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Moist von Lipwig posted:

💀🔫🔪💣💉💊🚬💸

these emoji can only be used by people 18+

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
yo me i'm 📦🍊

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

i signed up for emoj.li when it came out i think I am 🌓🌕🌗 or something

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
it's not that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

Valeyard has posted precisely as many incorrect opinions (1) as YOSPOS darling Quiggy Stardust, and on top of that has made consistently funny, or at least attempting at humor, posts, in a variety of threads ITF (in this forum)

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
I like emoji because I like getting sexts from my wife with 🍑 and 🍆

and my PS1 with ☁️ for linodes

white guy muhammed
Mar 14, 2015

by Ralp

Smythe posted:

Valeyard has posted precisely as many incorrect opinions (1) as YOSPOS darling Quiggy Stardust, and on top of that has made consistently funny, or at least attempting at humor, posts, in a variety of threads ITF (in this forum)

Agreed, give the man a second shot at forums fame

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
wait what did quiggy say

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

A Pinball Wizard posted:

wait what did quiggy say
that dota is good

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

akadajet posted:

lmao does this actually work? looks terrible
yeah

jony ive aces posted:

😺😼😸😹😻😽😿😾🙀🐱🐈

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
5⃣

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Smythe posted:

Cause I just felt like quoting a garbage, hosed up, lovely post.

Sorry Smythe. Wrong side of the fence.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

whats wrong with the post

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

nix best emoji

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

⛄️

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

this looks different on os x safari vs ios

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

android cat emoji is better.

especially the face ones which are 200x less creepy than the ios versions

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
android emoji ftw

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
:agreed: 🙌

lol at the weird (cute) blob people for the standard ones though

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
😲

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

👯💀👽👾👿👹👺👻🎃💻💽💾💿🐢🐭🐹🐇🐰🐓🐔🐣🐤🐥🐦🐏🐑🐐🐺🐃🐂🐄🐮🐴🐗🐖🐷🐸🐍🐼🐧🐻🐯🐆🐵🐒🐨🐘🐫🐪🐊🐳🐋🐟🐠🐜🐛🐌🐬🐚🐙🐡🐝🐞🐲🐉🗿🚂

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

💩

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

👨‍👨‍👦 my two gay dads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Cause I just felt like quoting a garbage, hosed up, lovely post.

Sorry Smythe. Wrong side of the fence.

Hello, sorry for the necro but I remembered that I was addressed here and I'm not going to roll over and have my morals called into question.

Perhaps we're not on the same page. The incorrect opinions I'm referring to are these:

Quiggy posted that all male sex offenders should be castrated, to a round of applause in the CJS thread. I don't believe that we, as a society, should be complicit in mutilating our own - in any circumstance. When pressed, she fervently defended her position until eventually capitulating and reevaluating her position. That matter was subsequently resolved.

Valeyard posted his views about "triggering" being overblown and overplayed online, and was roundly mocked for his obviously naive and ignorant position. He subsequently capitulated and revised his position, and, to me, the matter was resolved.

The people of YOSPOS are not professional philosophers, nor politicians, or even generally well rounded people - we're all going to have bad opinions. I'm open to having my own views brought into the limelight and having to reexamine them, and I don't fault anyone for having an incorrect thought as long as they are open to learning from their mistakes.

I hope that I've been able to bring myself back into your good graces. You're an inspiring man and I seek your approval.

• Locked thread