Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

RoxiesMD posted:

I wonder how jury selection for Dick butt case would be..

Would Dick Butkus be on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Would Dick Butkus be on it?

I think it would be required by law

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can you imagine being wanted to be taken seriously as an artist only to have people return again and again to dickbutt

it's the sort of thing that might drive a man to a nervous breakdown

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
KC Green doesn't actually realize he is a joke for life, lol.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

someone who actually has a twitter (shameful nigga) should tweet this at kc green so he kills himself lmbo

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

can you imagine being wanted to be taken seriously as an artist only to have people return again and again to dickbutt

it's the sort of thing that might drive a man to a nervous breakdown

I mean, if you create dickbutt you deserve the ridicule.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what do you deserve if your name is hitlers gay secret

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I work for a company that allows customers to personalize their items. One day, someone pinged me a link to an order they were working on. It was a ceramic coffee mug with dickbutt on it. They were surprised when I was able to explain to them what dickbutt actually was.

I should have played dumb.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I mean, if you create dickbutt you deserve the ridicule.

I would consider it glory, not ridicule

this KC Green guy takes himself too seriously

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
i thought like, when you decide in your life to be a cartoonist, and wear that as a job title, you're opening the floodgates to be called a dumb gay retard

like that's in the job description, you're a dumb gay retard

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Doublestep posted:

i thought like, when you decide in your life to be a cartoonist, and wear that as a job title, you're opening the floodgates to be called a dumb gay retard

like that's in the job description, you're a dumb gay retard

exactly

like being a gbs mod

being a dumb gay retard is a requirement

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jyppe posted:

reddit make your loving billboard with that stupid drawing on it. you're a bunch of loving nerds have fun you fuckin nerds

Wha-.. I mean like.. why?

They're nerds yeah, but still. Who the gently caress does this kind of poo poo?

I imagine the same mentality that causes people like Chris chandler to keep doing retarded poo poo while bitching about people mocking his retarded poo poo

I personally like the dickbutt cookie cutter. If I had an oven capable of cooking cookies (and not burning them into cinders) I would so make dickbutt cookies for holidays

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Mar 15, 2015

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

exactly

like being a gbs mod

being a dumb gay retard is a requirement

Are you being self-deprecating because you honestly think it's funny and can laugh even if you're the butt of the joke, or are you being self-deprecating because you not-so-secretly hate yourself, just hate yourself so loving much, you're just an awful poo poo of a person, you honestly think you are, gently caress, you wish you were dead?

Because I used to think K.C.Green did the first but now I'm positive it's the second one. And that sucks. He made some funny things.

I really hope you're not hiding a similar hang-up. We're here for you if you are, you're actually pretty okay.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i want one of those dickbutt plushies so bad.
:yourmomsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Are you being self-deprecating because you honestly think it's funny and can laugh even if you're the butt of the joke, or are you being self-deprecating because you not-so-secretly hate yourself, just hate yourself so loving much, you're just an awful poo poo of a person, you honestly think you are, gently caress, you wish you were dead?

Because I used to think K.C.Green did the first but now I'm positive it's the second one. And that sucks. He made some funny things.

I really hope you're not hiding a similar hang-up. We're here for you if you are, you're actually pretty okay.

uh, I don't know

• Locked thread