Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Im alive and won with the town for once in a game! :toot:

Hindsight, this traveled way to fast and everybody figured everything out themselves. Glad i was right about my hunch on Pmom after he claimed alongside Flat

What was the 'something bad is coming, but not for you' about anyway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh this game is over yay

my wincon was "have fun" or something, i did it

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Welp, my win condition was literally impossible given the way the game went. I had to get 10 night kills with my group and the absolute max I could have gotten in 4 nights is 4. Would have taken 6 nights of perfect night kills.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

My role was pretty cool, even though it was fairly anti-town to play it right. I also had some bit where my night action would amplified and I would have gotten a bounty of items had we actually no dunked, but there was no reason to push for that as town.

It was a fun game, thanks TT and FV!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pander posted:

Flats town MVP.

Yuming gets some serious props for getting the town rolling with her pushback on diqnol. Got momentum D1, held it.

8Bux was a huge help and I'm glad he met his wincon!

Lumpen's survival as town almost invariably screws the scum, whether it's by actually hunting well or ruining the scum's laziest play, the D1 lumpenlynch. Same here.

My role was to craft dreams for people based around roles. It would be loose, and then interpreted by TT/F_V.

I realized waaaaay too late how powerful it was. At first I made people BP or watchers, then I made hiipfire bodyguard me last night, and tonight I was going to try to make someone like TNL ninjakill someone who I felt might be scum.

It's a great role. Assuming it works every time, it's the ultimate JOAT.

Thanks TT and F_V for running it! A weird, rough game that had some great and memorable moments

The pushback was onto a scum though. I was town the whole time, btw. It was very disheartening to let yuming believe she was right when she wasn't, but I wasn't gonna screw with my bro Ernest on that one.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Ixtlilton posted:

The pushback was onto a scum though. I was town the whole time, btw. It was very disheartening to let yuming believe she was right when she wasn't, but I wasn't gonna screw with my bro Ernest on that one.

Can you explain what did happen? You became masons with Ernie and he claimed?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Can you explain what did happen? You became masons with Ernie and he claimed?

Well we became masons overnight but then we weren't supposed to be and then he decided to do something to save me after we stopped talking but it involved me swallowing my pride and I'd already promised I wouldn't out him after he scumclaimed to me and that's about it really. Double scumclaim all the way across the sky.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

oh yeah that

ixt recruited me but i had no intention of playing mafia against ixt, so i scumclaimed to him so we could just chill

but then our masonry didn't happen, so i scumclaimed in general to save ixt because ixt is a cool dude

simultaneously in the scumdoc king burgundy was saying something like 'ugh no nightkills, i hope you don't mind ernie but i think i'll scum-claim to get the game going'

and he joined in when he read my thread activities

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

oh yeah that

ixt recruited me but i had no intention of playing mafia against ixt, so i scumclaimed to him so we could just chill

but then our masonry didn't happen, so i scumclaimed in general to save ixt because ixt is a cool dude

simultaneously in the scumdoc king burgundy was saying something like 'ugh no nightkills, i hope you don't mind ernie but i think i'll scum-claim to get the game going'

and he joined in when he read my thread activities

This was so much fun.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Thanks for running this one, guys. I'm glad I won despite not doing anything as a confirmed townie haha.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
My PC died last week though I finally got it back up and running, but I also started a new job yesterday so hey thanks for winning without me

AN I'm sorry I left you alone :(

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Kumbamontu posted:

My PC died last week though I finally got it back up and running, but I also started a new job yesterday so hey thanks for winning without me

AN I'm sorry I left you alone :(

It's ok! You were a good neighbor :)

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Oh I made up the thing about only being able to read the last page, I just wanted an excuse when people got mad that I didn't read 50 pages per game day. I actually kept up with the thread relatively well but I still had no idea what was going on most of the time :shobon:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah I'm sorry for those whose win conditions were improbable, I honestly didn't predict such a pro town bloodbath

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My favorite role was grass effect's, incidentally

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Tremendous Taste posted:

My favorite role was grass effect's, incidentally

Sorry I didn't actually do anything! It looked pretty fun, though.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that's a good av

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

gg, had a good time trolling everyone.

You guys take your mafia way too seriously

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

mafia is srs business bruh

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Lol sure thing, nice trolling :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Khris Kruel posted:

You make the first post in the thread in eleven days to talk about how other people take mafia too seriously?

mmkay.

• Locked thread