Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
With all the complains about WWE's booking, there's still no denying that WWE Raw is the most watched wrestling show here in PSP. I haven't gone out of my way to watch Raw in some years, and I don't feel too bad. So I ask, to the people who watch the show: why do you watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it's my job

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 13, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like some things but don't like other things.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Rollins, Heyman, Paige, #GiveTruthAChance, lots of reasons.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The gdt

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

This. Also I live on the west coast but watch an east coast feed so I can post in the GDT, and also so it's only 8 pm when RAW is over and I still have most of my night ahead of me.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I usually work Monday nights so I just read the discussion thread that has a recap in it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If I go a week without seeing Cena overcome the odds I get the shakes

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

raw is really easy to watch if you're only halfway paying attention to it while doing something else

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
So I know what Bryan and Vinny are so pissed off about

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I hate myself.

(also because I want to livepost with the rest of y'all in the GDT)

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I don't, I watch NXT and New Japan and read the info about Raw.

TheOneTrueKing
Apr 3, 2010
Because I love wrestling in all it's forms, even when things aren't going my way. WWE is always there.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Right now I'm actually kind of in it for seeing how far down they can tear Daniel Bryan. Tonight's smackdown(yes I know it not raw) promo about how he's just not good enough to be WWE champion but will settle for the IC title was pretty amazing. Can't wait to see what they have him say about how bad he is on monday.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I watch it on Tuesday with liberal fast forwarding. Well I say watch but I usually end up cooking or other chores whenever the show starts to drag. I guess I am still drawn to the really good and the really bad parts of Raw, but all the filler translates to white noise.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's on and I mostly enjoy watching it.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
At this point I just put it on as background noise, actually check things I enjoy (like Rusev) and just ignore things I don't enjoy (things that are not Rusev).

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Suben posted:

At this point I just put it on as background noise
i have no idea how anyone can stand to listen to wwe commentary

if i watch any wwe programming, i HAVE to do it on mute (unless someone good is cutting a promo) because the commentary is that bad

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
It's not as bad as you think if you just skip the segments that are obviously going to suck. Heck, sometimes it is even fun

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

cams posted:

i have no idea how anyone can stand to listen to wwe commentary

Mostly incredulously, also I'll say Maggle whenever Jbl says it, and say O when they say Us.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

raw is really easy to watch if you're only halfway paying attention to it while doing something else

Basically this.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
because i hate myself

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want to have an understanding of the things that are upsetting people quite a lot, and I'm also a child like them.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I don't. I read the GDT and watch clips of anything good later.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I hate WWE so I watch Raw every week and every PPV

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
When I finally got to move back to the morning shift in January one of the things I was most looking forward to was watching Raw live again and participating in the GDT. But it periodically gets so bad, like the past month, that I can't even enjoy it for the schadenfreude factor and snarking at it with other PSPers.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I find myself catching a lot less of it than I used to. Lately I've been watching only a few segments of it instead of the whole thing, and what I do watch is 50% due to inertia and 50% because it's WrestleMania season and that's one show I'm always going to watch no matter how lame the product gets.

I'm probably going to cut it back even further if they continue to produce stuff that doesn't really appeal to me at all after Mania. Hearing Dave and Bryan recap it and watching any noteworthy segment on Youtube the next day is probably sufficient. WWE as a company is still fascinating so I want to at least keep somewhat in touch to what's going on even though I'm really not currently a fan of their product.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

because i hate myself

also enjoy inflicting pain upon myself

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I haven't missed a Raw since I started watching (just before WM19).

I do skip a lot of it though. I don't know how you can watch it live. The few times I have it's been a waste of at least 90 minutes. It didn't used to be this way though. I still remember when you could watch the whole show and be really entertained. Ah, memories.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Raw used to pivot between "super loving awesome markout moments" and "so terrible that it's chock full of unintentional comedy." Now? It's just bland. I stopped watching regularly around Fast Lane and stopped watching altogether since.

I'm not getting Mania. Not even for NINE NINETY NINE MAGGLE.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my life is agony

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

cams
Mar 28, 2003

seriously i will stay up til 5:30 in the godamn morning to watch njpw and i haven't watched a raw in i can't even tell you how long

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Intruder posted:

If I go a week without seeing Cena overcome the odds I get the shakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

That DICK! posted: