Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

irregardless should just be a word already. poo poo my spellcheck isn't even catching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
this reminds me i need to eat some biscuits

those are biscuits you english savages

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
it is a word, get over it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol if you think england still sets the standard for the english language

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

RobattoJesus posted:

the only thing we've got now is missing caps. you can't even do contractions without the computer correcting you so its super hard to type like a gbs retard nowadays :(

its a total bummer. when i post from the awful app i have to uncapitalize the first letter of every sentence just to post in gbs properly

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Inevitable posted:

Sorry the sun set on your empire of oppression, dude.
We sincerely apologise for burning down the whitehouse in 1814, nice to see you got it fixed back up though :) We would have finished the job of taking back our territory but the bloody french were bothering us again.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

lol if you think england still sets the standard for the english language

is there a standard or are we in the midst of a transition to internetbladerunner banter

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Seaside Loafer posted:

We sincerely apologise for burning down the whitehouse in 1814, nice to see you got it fixed back up though :) We would have finished the job of taking back our territory but the bloody french were bothering us again.

go eat a crumpet rear end in a top hat

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Knyteguy posted:

go eat a crumpet rear end in a top hat
That's 'arsehole' you ignorant savage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol and whats with "on accident"? it's "by accident" guys! so silly. but british people say on accident too, i've heard it, so i think this might be a cross-cultural problem that is bigger than anything we've really considered in this thread.

• Locked thread