Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Swag swag! Instacommits from a top flight Center and DE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I have a bye next week lol
:negative:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

This has happened before. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

All good things must come to an end.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

It's worth a shot.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advance and see what happens.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

USCe r2a.

Holy cow there is some bs stat padding going on.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

My lovely TWC internet is out and won't be fixed until late Friday afternoon. I'll play my game that night.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Of course he won't keep it up - especially against me :getin:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

R2a. Looks like we're just waiting on Wreckus and Yung Mount.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I think I'll be unavailable tomorrow. What's your schedule like during the week?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Actually, I can play now and up until 10am. Want to give it a go?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm still available

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

If it means we'll get more people then I'm willing to start over as Georiga or TAMU. But I agree that we should not start at Lvl 1 with coach xp.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

drat dude I don't have time for a fourth dynasty. It's either this one or the new one you created. If we decide to go with your new league I want Georgia - I originally had them in the first SEC league created by Piper.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Alright well let's make the switch then. I want Georgia.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wait...this is an NCAA-wide league? That's going to make user matchups considerably less frequent.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm going try and stick it out with 4 dynasties because I don't want to give up on this squad yet. I'll just place priority on the new one since it'll have the most players.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm LSU...and I've set up my Redshirting and Recruiting

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Cletus, could you put Mizzou on AP so I can play this game while I have time?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I really don't know how I'm doing this. This past weekend I bought GTA V, Battlefield Hardlines, and Destiny, my gf eats into my schedule, I've been working out and ubering in my free time, and I'm doing the job of three people at work. Not sure how long I can keep this up with 4 leagues.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Are we r2a?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'm off but the earlier the better.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Can maybe play at 5 or 6 est

See you at 4:30pm CST?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I think that should work.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

SCe over FU 56-27.

Everything seemed to go downhill for you in the second half. You picked apart my zone D so I switched up to man and the picks began to rain. GG.

E: I guess we're r2a seeing as Tenneessee, Mizzou, and LSU all have byes?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Here's my analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_flW8v49w

My CB AND SS got juked out of thier shoes even though I had the perfect call on this play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKxAeeaB8JI

Tackling isn't my strong suit - ZSB can attest to this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xrIZ1svsws

Read this the whole way but got tripped up by falling players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjumh4qpXAo

:ughh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IuENOIoxlo

Throwing up a prayer.

The biggest plays for you were the picks I threw and the Russell Wilson bullshit you pulled off on your first drive. The late TDs were nice but I knew I didn't stand a chance because I have never ever converted an onside kick. GG.

P.S. It will indeed be your last win against me :getin:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

gently caress that. Give me VT.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I've discovered a way to counteract this.

First, you want to make sure that any pure freshman does not get redhshirted his first year. If you recruit multiple freshman from the same position, then I recommend reshirting the lesser rated/desired of the two.

Second, make sure he gets some PT. Set a benchmark for the starters before him, and then put him in once that mark is hit. For example, when any DB gets 3 picks in a game I take him out and put in the backup.

Lastly, if you land bowl game against the CPU then let all of your non-seniors start the game. There's really no point in allowing them to play because awards are already handed out at that point, and they clearly won't be returning. If there's a junior or sophomore ahead of the freshman player then put him in during the second half, or 4th quarter.

This applies across the board to every single position, but of course, you could set different benchmarks for each.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Well...it just did.

E: Funny because I'm considering leaving the ACC soon.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Cletus, I think the next stage should be Position Changes. You can skip over Signing Day or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Everyone: Please hold on pursuing any recruits that have me as their #1. I seemed to be bugged with only 1k total recruiting points, all which have already been used somehow.

• Locked thread