Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

roymorrison posted:

Fully agree w/ op i am using one of those drugs right now and everything is somewhat better because of it

irony?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Gatekeeper posted:

i liked thizzles better, that was a cooler word.

RIP Mac Dre

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
lsd
weed
ecstasy (whatever it was cut with it was gooooood)
the cock
salvia (only in retrospect)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
be careful mixing too many drugs with alcohols because sometimes this happens

Sojourner
Jun 6, 2007

Get In
1)Jenkem
2)Jenkem
3)Jenkem
4)Jenkem
5)Consuming my own fecal matter after a jenkem bender to maximize return on investment.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

serious norman posted:

Is molly e and if so why
If I understand the current parlance correctly molly or mandy is pure mdma powder, e's are pills which depending on quality are mostly mdma with whatever the gently caress stuff is used to make a pill stick together. Bad quality ones might have speed or other poo poo chucked in. I took ex 3 times last year and they were good quality, never tried the mandy.

e: oh and to the point of the thread, ex, coke and weed i guess. coke terrifys me a bit though, ive rarely done it and while i found it terrific fun and never had a problem with it ive personally known a few people who just became so amazingly addicted to the point of complete life fuckup. the only drug ive ever had a problem with is booze, go figure.

Seaside Loafer fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 14, 2015

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Seaside Loafer posted:

If I understand the current parlance correctly molly or mandy is pure mdma powder, e's are pills which depending on quality are mostly mdma with whatever the gently caress stuff is used to make a pill stick together. Bad quality ones might have speed or other poo poo chucked in.

This man is correct.

on topic:
1. weed
2. alcohol
3. mushrooms
4. molly
5. xanax

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Gatekeeper posted:

this is a cool alchemist guy from holy mountain that i painted after a clash of too much coffee and some klonopin. i dedicated it to a good poster named ruddha because the alchemist is his cool avatar.

this movie owns.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
PCP
LSD
THC
2C-B
25-I

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I can only think off 4 dissociatives off the top of my head so idk op :/

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

amityville anus posted:

PCP
LSD
THC
2C-B
25-I

Lol how can anyone who has done psychedelics at all think 25 or 2c drugs rank among the best

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I'm bad at drugs are they just numbering them now? Is it like a version scheme? v.25.00.2

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matey posted:

fuckboy all-star right here

Sorry my life is better than yours gay re5ard who look like hosed up Gary Busy rear end bitchnorduc fagut

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

To be fair dmt is pretty awesome besides all the vomiting. Oh god the vomiting

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

1. heroin
2. xanax
3. amfetamine
4. mdma
5. weede

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Profondo Rosso posted:

To be fair dmt is pretty awesome besides all the vomiting. Oh god the vomiting

youre ok with it at the time though

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Sweet Tea posted:

weed
weed
weed
weed
weed

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

bitchnorduc

ok bub

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress your dang mum you kaklover stupid gay Danny Glover looking like the bottom half of his face all goofy and too big

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I like smoking dmt more. Quick and to the point. And no vomitting!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matey posted:

My rear end!!!! Kiss it!!!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

My rear end!!!! Kiss it!!!

Your mom looks like Danny Glover. Not a good look for a lady (or should I say filthy whore c u next turdday)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Matey posted:

Did u really do dmt if you didn't vomit for half an hour straight well a face in the toilet spoke to you tho??? Makes u think

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

god
life
dat sweet gangja urb smokey smokey dat sweet ganja erb that jamaica kerplunk stick that laffy taffy david jaffe that green mean fighting machine that thai table leg that spliffter grifter that baseball bat that herb dean that tad o' twinkle sprinkle sprinkle
god
god

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Profondo Rosso posted:

Did u really do dmt if you didn't vomit for half an hour straight well a face in the toilet spoke to you tho??? Makes u think

I mean, I did. But I see your point, and it's well made..

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matey posted:

Your mom looks like Danny Glover. Not a good look for a lady (or should I say filthy whore c u next turdday)

I just used Danny Glover you can't use him too

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

Mine is true. I'm not doing funnytime comedy here mister bub.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

And you said I look like Gary Busey and Danny Glover. Am I white or black?! Make up your drat mind you fool!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that topanga treat that dairy queen hairy green them trix ain't for kids

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matey posted:

Mine is true. I'm not doing funnytime comedy here mister bub.

Listen man Danny Glover is mine you can't use him. You get Jamie Foxx I give you him

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

Lol how can anyone who has done psychedelics at all think 25 or 2c drugs rank among the best

The one time I did them some other guy freaked out, got naked, and fought a cop. 4/20 would see bugs again.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JebanyPedal posted:

Listen man Danny Glover is mine you can't use him. You get Jamie Foxx I give you him

Oh sure calling yourself Jamie Foxx Fuckin Bullshit. You're fuckin BB King. bb standing for basic bitch obviously you basic butthole bitchboy

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Weed
MDMA
LSD
Nitrous

Because boy howdy I tell you what creating a laughter powered kaleidoscope in your brain while you telepathically talk to your friends is pretty dope imo

E: that's only 4 so I guess you could put some sketchy poo poo you got in the mail from guongdong China into your bhole because lol if you don't do buttdrugs just lol

Fart Puzzle fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 14, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matey posted:

Oh sure calling yourself Jamie Foxx Fuckin Bullshit. You're fuckin BB King. bb standing for basic bitch obviously you basic butthole bitchboy

It's BBB King. Big Booty Boiz

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Zazi posted:

the news tries to pander to lame babies all the time

milk prices skyrocket after disaster in dairy heartland more at 11

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
brown crystals that r supposedly 'molly' but are actually impure shards of crack rock

good tho

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Buttsmex

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

threads like this make me sad that i've outgrown my drug doing days and haven't really kept in touch with all my friends who did drugs because i got a real job.

lol wat, this is 2014, chinks and dot indians are making up new drugs for us every day, any professional businessman would be keeping abreast of this

with that in mind,
4-fa
4f-bf
weeeeeed
mxe
etizzy fo shizzy

Straker fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Mar 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i stick to alcohol because i abide the law.

• Locked thread