Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
loving klonopin, buddy. makes me super chill, like way more relaxed than weed. i paint stuff and make stuff out of clay and carve things out of wood a lot these days and i don't think i would if i didn't take that awesome klonopin.

this is a cool owl. i drank some nice scotch and painted this guy one afternoon. it was a pleasant experience.

this is a cool alchemist guy from holy mountain that i painted after a clash of too much coffee and some klonopin. i dedicated it to a good poster named ruddha because the alchemist is his cool avatar.

this is why some drugs are pretty chill. weed is good too but i like my inhibition-lowering alcohol-like floaty buzz to come in a pill form that only costs me a dollar copay thanks to the president (?)

serious norman posted:

Is molly e and if so why

growing up, molly was slang for pure mdma and e was ecstasy, mdma cut with other poo poo. now molly seems to be just a catch-all for anything mdma related. i liked thizzles better, that was a cooler word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
be careful mixing too many drugs with alcohols because sometimes this happens

• Locked thread