Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Pick posted:

these kids desperately need better schools
i've got bad news about wisconsin for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You cant decapitate arms I don't believe a single word of that news article dotjaypeg

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Parallax Scroll posted:

12 is old enough
/
:aatrek:

eight-teen? No, thats far too many hohohoho

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

amityville anus posted:

You cant decapitate arms I don't believe a single word of that news article dotjaypeg
Delimbitate doesn't have the same ring to it.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
So if we're allowed to convict certain children as adults, are we allowed to do other adult stuff to them too? Because I am okay with imprisoning tweens for life if it means I can start cruising for 15-year-old pussy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

robot roll call posted:

Too bad aatrek won't be their judge, he's never tried anyone as an adult

this is, uh... really good/

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Eikre posted:

So if we're allowed to convict certain children as adults, are we allowed to do other adult stuff to them too? Because I am okay with imprisoning tweens for life if it means I can start cruising for 15-year-old pussy.
sex with children jokes went out when impressionable mods started having sex with children
another thing to pin on gbss conscience

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
SEX CAULDRON!?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

The funny part is this story loops perfectly into being it's own SCP story; it'd just end with the parents of the girls mysteriously disappearing for failing to make their sacrifice.

Lovecraftian victims always seem to end up being labeled crazy after all and I've seen far worse real stories exploited for horror films before.

If these girls were serious about saving their parents they would have finished the job, that's pretty much reason enough to not have sympathy for them.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

benderman gay

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The justice system isn't about rehabilitation, it's about paying the price. I have no problem with these girls paying the price.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i like that one of these knifechildren has invested a little into voldemort too. its wise to diversify

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i like that one of these knifechildren has invested a little into voldemort too. its wise to diversify

no one knows who will come out on top in the great meme battles of the late 21st century, its smart to spread those eggs into different baskets

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Pick posted:

when they;re not 12

Would you support your 12 year old boy when they say they were assigned the incorrect sex and want to be changed into a full vagina carrying woman?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we should file an amicus curiae brief with the court and it should just be 20 pages of 'im gay' in 10 point font

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
2 many ppl in the world so idc about white trash midwesterners

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

She thought it was Voldemort but it was probably Rick Scott considering they live in Fox News country

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

this never would have happened if wisconsin didnt get rid of collective bargaining said my liberal uncle on facebook

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

super macho dude posted:

this never would have happened if wisconsin didnt get rid of collective bargaining said my liberal uncle on facebook

funniest comment in the thread

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
how much blood, collectively, is on SAs hands

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

She thought it was Voldemort but it was probably Rick Scott considering they live in Fox News country

Clearly a haunted country.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

these girls will spend eternity in Hell with the real slenderman, Satin

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I would probably commit a blood sacrifice for the Burger King. Remember that guy?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and he was actually real so it would make sense

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

Would you support your 12 year old boy when they say they were assigned the incorrect sex and want to be changed into a full vagina carrying woman?

lol this rear end in a top hat

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

let it be stated for the record that noted forums retard, fog tripper, lusts for the blood of 12 year old girls

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
trying to sacrifice ur friend out in the woods to a made up internet monster sounds p adult to me.

as an adult i think about doin that on the reg

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
has anyone considered that slenderman might have really done this murder?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
oh ha ha just some internet meme right.. but who first posted slenderman?? does anyoen even remember anymore???

hint: it was slenderman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Infidel Castro posted:

Here's sme newspaper article about SLENDER MAN BELIEF

Keep in mind this is Waukesha, probably the most Republican place on the loving planet. Of course they're gonna charge them as adults. They'd probably try for the death penalty too if it wasn't illegal in this state.

that is some absolutely horrible newspaper layout right there

• Locked thread