Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like ol dirty dog is diggin round that hole again trying to get an rear end poo poo out of this hole. NO THANKS!

constant trigger rear end-beep
  • blip
  • blip
  • blip
  • :ssh: no heartbeat
bedtime for bugs :wookie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its bedtime bugs

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:horse:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
welcome to the thread, we can discuss diarrhea or ibs or whatever its kind of a free space for poo poo related maladies and i feel this thread fills a mindspace that isnt addressed on "normal" forums - post yoiur shits, post your cocks, anything goes in this shithole assbake

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its bedtime bugs

wb

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
ate some gas station pizza and poo poo real bad the other day. almost didn't make it to the tirrlet

k cya

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Savings Coupon posted:

ate some gas station pizza and poo poo real bad the other day. almost didn't make it to the tirrlet

k cya

cool, thanks

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
ever have a chaos poop?

thats when it starts out solid and then turns into liquid explosion

the other way works too but that's really chaos

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

when ya turd so big it hits the bottom of the bowl before exiting your butt hole

Bliss

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

I watched a documentary on the guy who made that parks and rec ripoff. It was the shits. It maybe didn't finish it.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
sometimes there's blood in my poop. sometimes there is not blood in my poop. my doctors says not to worry, but i still do.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Can anyone c/d that diphtheria can leave you with super powers?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ever have a chaos poop?

thats when it starts out solid and then turns into liquid explosion

the other way works too but that's really chaos

yeah, thats pretty hosed up, OP, thanks for the question.

actually it sounds like you might be a little dehydrated (either from being a shiteater or a nonwaterdrinker) so thats the plug that starts out when your poo poo forms. think of your intestines as an incubator that needs water. long story short your morning coffee or water is enough to get the plug out, but you will be making GBS threads through a screen door after your e-coli and AIDS kicks in.
thanks-

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i drink so much water that it comes out of my p'nis

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

when ya turd so big it hits the bottom of the bowl before exiting your butt hole

Bliss

thats a classy turd, OP - nice find!
thanks -

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
When I get nervous I gets bouts of coprophagia, which can be embarrassing in public situations

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

eat a big ol bunch of those sugarless gummi bears for maximum rear end detonation

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

dad gay. so what posted:

yeah, thats pretty hosed up, OP, thanks for the question.

actually it sounds like you might be a little dehydrated (either from being a shiteater or a nonwaterdrinker) so thats the plug that starts out when your poo poo forms. think of your intestines as an incubator that needs water. long story short your morning coffee or water is enough to get the plug out, but you will be making GBS threads through a screen door after your e-coli and AIDS kicks in.
thanks-

these are always interesting experiences because its like uncorking your butt bottle to let the poo poo pour out

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

sometimes there's blood in my poop. sometimes there is not blood in my poop. my doctors says not to worry, but i still do.

i would recommend NOT going to a doctor, OP. my reasoning is that your turds have to find a balance between blood and the horrid shits that are the manifestation of you shithole diet. at some point everything will work out just fine, just keep feeding on garbage and eventually the garbage will push most of the blood out.

thanks-

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i drink so much water that it comes out of my p'nis

this is the best situation but you need to find a balance, i would recommend drinking some diarrhea or at least mixing some solid poo poo in a glass with your baby water.
thanks -

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i cant wait, i cannot fuckingg wait until later when i take a poo poo, op!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

When I get nervous I gets bouts of coprophagia, which can be embarrassing in public situations

look at the big brain on :insert human being name here: stop trolling me and eat more bread
thanks-

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

i would recommend NOT going to a doctor, OP. my reasoning is that your turds have to find a balance between blood and the horrid shits that are the manifestation of you shithole diet. at some point everything will work out just fine, just keep feeding on garbage and eventually the garbage will push most of the blood out.

thanks-

this is what they said on tumblr but i guess i had to hear it from a professional first

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i wanna poop on this thread and also in my own mouth. OPs mouth too. eat and chew poop, smear poop on face hands and dick

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i cant wait, i cannot fuckingg wait until later when i take a poo poo, op!

im looking forward to mine as well, OP. the soft yet sturdy pressure is comforting to me. if you plan correctly with your diet and hydration that is the reward. my turd will be a white feather. plan. prepare. savor.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
After getting underway on the submarine, I would often not poo poo for the first few days as I got adjusted to the boat food. Then I would drop an eighteen-incher like it was nothing. That's my story thanks bye.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i am GLAD to finally have a safe thread to appreciate the subtle nuance of feces

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Literal Carehaver posted:

i wanna poop on this thread and also in my own mouth. OPs mouth too. eat and chew poop, smear poop on face hands and dick

pretty funny, OP. haha

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

After getting underway on the submarine, I would often not poo poo for the first few days as I got adjusted to the boat food. Then I would drop an eighteen-incher like it was nothing. That's my story thanks bye.

tricky D,

Your question is very complicated, but i think i can help. you need to try and keep your shits under 7 inches or you are asking for trouble.
thanks-

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo in a corpse rear end, rotting forever

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

soy posted:

poo poo in a corpse rear end, rotting forever

wow, now that is a question i havent heard before,. have you tried not making GBS threads in peoples assholes? especially dead peoples assholes? that is extremely problematic to me actually. hmm. gonna need to consult on this one, N-stomper58.
thanks-

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
this thread is like a basquiat

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i, for one, love making GBS threads inside niggers assholes. the beefier the better

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

logical phalluses posted:

this thread is like a basquiat

ah, a fellow art lover and making GBS threads enthusiast! well met friend, and thanks for the question.

your problem is that you are a fat, greasy, self-important gently caress who no one wants to be around, your lack of human interaction has caused you to feel superior to anyone else as a coping mechanism (autism)
my guess is you go about your day- taking a poo poo here, a poo poo there, with no concept of what the rest of the world is dealing with. CONSTANT making GBS threads. ignorance is bliss, i guess. good luck with your ... whatever.
thanks-

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ok, whatever!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
nice try rear end in a top hat

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

nice try rear end in a top hat

:shrek:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
is it bad if my poops change color like halfway down the poop, like green to brown or black to green or whatever?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
OP I know you have frequent bowel issues so let me give you some advice:

Go low Carb. Since I went low carb my shits are like two day shipping packages from Amazon Prime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

nice avatar op you frickin nooblord lmao

• Locked thread