Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
I'll back off Robinson JB.

I've got in-laws coming into town today. I'll try to squeeze my game in at some point but I know I can't do it this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Thanks dude. 5 weeks in and I don't have a single recruit locked down. poo poo is pretty difficult.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Wreckus, when can you play?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Wreckus, let me know if you want to do this. I played a user game yesterday with no problems, so hopefully we wouldn't have any issues.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

We appear to be up and running again. Let's aim to get this advanced as soon as GT/BC play their game.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

We appear to be up and running again. Let's aim to get this advanced as soon as GT/BC play their game.

I've got in laws in town until Saturday morning so I'd love it if we can wait until then but if not I understand as mine is not a user game.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

I've got in laws in town until Saturday morning so I'd love it if we can wait until then but if not I understand as mine is not a user game.

Given all the issues that is fine by me, prb won't see Wreckus until then anyway lol

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

cletus42o posted:

Wreckus, let me know if you want to do this. I played a user game yesterday with no problems, so hopefully we wouldn't have any issues.

I can go sunday

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Got my game in.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Any luck you two on playing that game?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Any luck you two on playing that game?
Didn't see Wreckus online last night when I was playing Madden, but I was in a wedding Saturday and was pretty out of it yesterday (and into today).

I'll check online tonight.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Wreckus, when will you be online? Most nights this week would work for me, ideally starting before 9pm Eastern.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Wreckus, when will you be online? Most nights this week would work for me, ideally starting before 9pm Eastern.

If we don't hear today I'll put him on AP sad though that would make me.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
I'm online now and I'll leave it on for a while, so just shoot me a message or invite and I think it'll wake the game up and make a noise.. but I'll check in often enough.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

I'm online now and I'll leave it on for a while, so just shoot me a message or invite and I think it'll wake the game up and make a noise.. but I'll check in often enough.

Ill be on the rest of the night if you see this

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Ill be on the rest of the night if you see this
My wife's getting home pretty soon from class.. I'll have to see if she has anything to do before I'll know if I can play.

edit - unfortunately, too late for me to play now. I'll be back on tomorrow night.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 29, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Wreckus, if you'll be on any time today, let me know. You logged on literally right when my wife called me to tell me she was on the way home last night, and it's tough to tell her I'm going to play a game for close to an hour after she gets home from a day of work + class. (she actually graduates with her MBA soon, which is great - but I have enjoyed the night classes for getting in my internet footballs)

ZSB, if you think you just need to sim our game, go ahead. I would like to play, since I need any win I can get to help with recruiting (not that beating Wreckus is a given of course), but I know we need to get things moving too.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Wreckus, if you'll be on any time today, let me know. You logged on literally right when my wife called me to tell me she was on the way home last night, and it's tough to tell her I'm going to play a game for close to an hour after she gets home from a day of work + class. (she actually graduates with her MBA soon, which is great - but I have enjoyed the night classes for getting in my internet footballs)

ZSB, if you think you just need to sim our game, go ahead. I would like to play, since I need any win I can get to help with recruiting (not that beating Wreckus is a given of course), but I know we need to get things moving too.

I'm really in little rush, EA seems to be slowly killing this so I'm not really putting pressure on anyone with a time table, we really have very few user games so I'd prefer to avoid simming or AP'ing folks if I can.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'm really in little rush, EA seems to be slowly killing this so I'm not really putting pressure on anyone with a time table, we really have very few user games so I'd prefer to avoid simming or AP'ing folks if I can.
Okay cool.

Wreckus, if you can give me a little more advance notice, that would be helpful. I'm actually working from home today and probably again later in the week, so I may also be available during the day. (also, you have your CPU SEC game if you didn't get it in last night)

Tonight/tomorrow night my wife gets home late (meaning a little after 9pm Eastern). But if I can tell her in advance that I have a game to play, it's much easier to swing than waiting til she gets home and asking her if it's cool. :)

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

If this doesn't get played by the end of the weekend I'll make an AP move or just SIM it.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Wreckus oh Wreckus where are you?

I unfortunately AGAIN saw you online late last night, but it was too late. I almost bit the bullet and messaged you to play, but it was already midnight at that point and I'd just played my B1G/Pac10 game.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Im on all day today if you wanna pick a time. Lazy Sunday

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

How are you guys getting so many pancakes with your Olinemen? Are you setting your blocking to aggressive?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
#8 BC beats #7 GT, 31-28. It was back-and-forth, I thought I had it in the bag after going up 14-3 early on (with a wild 80+ yard QB option run TD), but Wreckus never gave up. My QB's lack of passing abilities caught up to me in the second half, but my non-QB running game finally kicked in which got me the lead with about 3 minutes left in the game. But after BC managed to score and get the lead back with somewhere around a minute left, I ended up throwing a pick trying to make it down the field quickly, which sealed it up.

GG Wreckus!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced to Week 7. Biggest bummer is Dio's NCSU squad suffered a sim defeat to lowly Pitt tumbling them to #14. But it made room for BC to enter the top 5 for the first time.

I didn't check about user games, so I'll see about that tomorrow.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh well, it's just one loss. User games are what matter.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Diodeous posted:

Oh well, it's just one loss. User games are what matter.
Pretty sure we're matched up this week. Lemme know when's good for you.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Of all the things to still work in the game..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F899tTHg85c

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll play my game tonight.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

poo poo was all hosed up for me tonight just have to keep an eye on it I suppose...

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

poo poo was all hosed up for me tonight just have to keep an eye on it I suppose...
Dio and I are planning on playing tomorrow I believe.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll let cletus sum it up, but NCSU over GT 31-24 in OT. I got out to a hot start and we went into ht 17-10. I didn't score again until the last minute and a half of the game. and we went into OT. I scored on a 4th down conversion and then cletus on 3rd down threw an INT. Great game. Lots of fun to play.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I think it may have just died for me. It can't connect to the EA Servers anymore...

:tbear:

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yesterday in order to play, cletus and I both restarted our routers and 360s before playing and even then, he was the only one able to upload the results. When he invited me to play, it brought me into the lobby, showed me as there, but forced me to retry to connect to the dynasty 4 times before it allowed me in. Servers are still working...once in a while.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced. Everyone has a CPU game. We will obv be patient with the server issues. This morning seemed like a good window though.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Going to knock my game out today. I gave it one attempt over the weekend that ended up not saving properly, then had to bail on the 2nd attempt (was "playing for way too long" lol). Didn't have any issues advancing SEC or doing my recruiting there this morning so I'm feeling good about it today.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Not only did I win my game, but I decided to try something...

WTF is it working for anyone else??

edit - it's working no matter what dynasty I switch to. Fingers crossed that they actually fixed things!

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 12, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Not working for me lol.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Not working for me lol.
It's still working for me even after logging out and logging back in. Maybe there was a DNS issue or something on their end that they finally fixed and has to propagate out. Let's hope at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dio & Wreckus y'all got till Friday or so to play your games. They're ones you'll want to.

Hokies demolish Pitt, threw 2 pointless late game ints oh well.

e: Forgot I'm going out of town for 4 days starting Thursday night so either I can advance this before I go (hopefully) or we wait till next Tuesday.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 13, 2015

• Locked thread