Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

cletus42o posted:

It's still working for me even after logging out and logging back in. Maybe there was a DNS issue or something on their end that they finally fixed and has to propagate out. Let's hope at least.
It's still working for me today even. Absolutely everything is working on the web for me.

Maybe reset all your poo poo and then clear your cache/etc from your browser and try? Seems weird that I've been having no trouble now 3 days in a row if you're still having problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Everything has been golden for a few days now fingers crossed. You guys have all weekend to find a time I won't be able to do anything about this before I get out of town.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Any progress, do we need to wait/AP someone/SIM IT ALL AND MOVE FORWARD LIKE A FIRE

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I took care of my game. Smashed the poo poo out of FSU and threw a ton of INTs

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Hmmm I forgot I have a game this week and can't recall if I've played it. I'll get to it tonight if I haven't.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced. Most important week of the season

VT vs Miami

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll need some magic to even be competitive. Your dline is gonna own my squad.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'll need some magic to even be competitive. Your dline is gonna own my squad.

Gotta win in the trenches. I'm glad that EA smoothed over the server issues so I can hope to run this poo poo for double digit seasons still.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The collective bargaining agreement we have on recruits has been helpful, but it's just not the same. Gone are the days of epic games between us.

E: The most insane game we've ever had is the one in which my late 3rd down conversion got called back because of my WR stepping out. I thought you were dead in the water before I saw that :flag:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

The collective bargaining agreement we have on recruits has been helpful, but it's just not the same. Gone are the days of epic games between us.

E: The most insane game we've ever had is the one in which my late 3rd down conversion got called back because of my WR stepping out. I thought you were dead in the water before I saw that :flag:

Yes, although in the second season here tying the game with 0 on the clock after a kick return to take it to OT where I got a 4th down stop following a score to comeback and win may be my most memorable. Only shameful that you whomped me in our rematch NCG.

Basically I own our ACC matches by and large, you've owned me in the SEC and our B1G games are a wash. That's some even competition, although our games have progressively gotten less close minus the B1G.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 20, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC notches another shutout this time against Louisville. My D is quite stout this year, at least against the computer. Best I've played with in any dynasty despite a poor "rating". They don't generate a lot of turnovers but just do a great job of not allowing sustained drives. That and they always seem to get consecutive sacks as soon as the other team gets into field goal range. I'm very curious to see how they fare against users, but also will be sad to see their good name tarnished. Based on well it feels like they are playing I was expecting to see a big lead against everyone in all defensive metrics (except takeaways) but annoyingly VT and Miami are close. Maybe some tuning update changed things.

Urelated I also realized that I think I'm the only user to have beat and lost to everyone here (not counting other dynasties). Hooray for being inconsistent!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'm off so I can play at most times, but the earlier the better.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

ZSB, what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'm off so I can play at most times, but the earlier the better.

If I had seen this earlier I would have gotten up earlier and we could have played before I head to work. Maybe tonight, but I'm not getting home from work till almost 8 so I dunno what the window is. Maybe Saturday/Sunday morning if there is any time?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

If I had seen this earlier I would have gotten up earlier and we could have played before I head to work. Maybe tonight, but I'm not getting home from work till almost 8 so I dunno what the window is. Maybe Saturday/Sunday morning if there is any time?

I meant that I'm off on Friday so I can play at any time, but the earlier the better.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm free tonight until 9pm, but I could also play Saturday morning.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm free tonight until 9pm, but I could also play Saturday morning.

Maybe depending on when I wake up?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Maybe depending on when I wake up?

see you in the morning.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Can't this morning, errands to run. Tomorrow morning?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Can't this morning, errands to run. Tomorrow morning?

I'm available today until like 4pm.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm available today until like 4pm.

I just got home so I think we missed our shot today. It was my sisters bday so things were afoot.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I just got home so I think we missed our shot today. It was my sisters bday so things were afoot.

I can still go actually.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I can still go actually.

I will hop on. Hopefully the storms don't knock my internet out.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Hopefully I don't get rolled lol.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

VT holds off Miami 42-21 with a couple of red zone INTs that killed drives. Hokie offense was relatively efficient and I had a solid day passing, if not quite the rushing totals I might have preferred. A good game as always, but the Hokies had the edge by probably a bit less than the scoreboard showed.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

VT holds off Miami 42-21 with a couple of red zone INTs that killed drives. Hokie offense was relatively efficient and I had a solid day passing, if not quite the rushing totals I might have preferred. A good game as always, but the Hokies had the edge by probably a bit less than the scoreboard showed.

It wasn't that bad, but I did feel as if I were on the run every single pass play. Also my defense literally failed to make a single play on the ball as you threw a perfect game. And on that one play where I thought I had a game-changing pick my Safety just watched the ball go through his hands.

Though it wasn't a disaster it didn't help my motivation to stay in this league. I'll finish out the season for sure.

Did you not join Cletus's new league?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

It wasn't that bad, but I did feel as if I were on the run every single pass play. Also my defense literally failed to make a single play on the ball as you threw a perfect game. And on that one play where I thought I had a game-changing pick my Safety just watched the ball go through his hands.

Though it wasn't a disaster it didn't help my motivation to stay in this league. I'll finish out the season for sure.

Did you not join Cletus's new league?

Nope. I'm holding onto the invitation, but 3 is about as many leagues as I can manage. I will play this by myself if I have to!

e: Dio & Wreckus you guys have till Monday to get your games in before I advance. They're both reasonably important for your division race.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 24, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I want to advance this today so if you care about your game please play it.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not going to get a chance to deal with mine

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Not going to get a chance to deal with mine

When do you think you'd be able to? Or do you not care?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tomorrow evening I should be able to but don't hold it up on account of me

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well I waited Dio, but I advanced tonight. Big week again. (NCSU loses to Clemson by 7 now 2-2 in conference).

VT @ BC 1 vs 3 #Top5Match
NCSU vs UNC 2 vs 12 #Top15Match

Wreckus, maybe this weekend?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dio ever able to play between noon and 3pm eastern? Otherwise gotta go this weekend when looks good for you early in the day?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm out of town Friday through Monday and work 9-5, so no dice on that

EDIT: I stayed home from work sick again. HMU

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 12:08 on May 27, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
10 minutes?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

10 minutes?

Sorry I missed you. Still around?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Just realized that this could get interesting as I'm out of town first weekend of June. Any ability of playing this upcoming week during the day? If not how about one evening late next week at like 11PM eastern (less preferred as I have to wake up early but if needed I'll do it)

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus what does your weekend look like?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

Wreckus what does your weekend look like?

Sorry I was in Philly and missed this. I'm on almost every night this week from 9-12 EST

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Too late? If so how about 11 et tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dio unless we get an ok to wait until the weekend of the 14th want to try Wednesday night at 11PM eastern?

• Locked thread