Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
wee iwlll never be separated., as weare now so shall we alwauysbe. i am you you're me and i'mdevoted to spreaidngthe truth. the only goal is to prteoct the jewish people, i understand that! compreomise is necessary, we are sucha s amll populationand iti ss uch a big world. so much hostiliyy.

i'msorry that yo uwfeel your life was wasted.it wasn't wasted. it wans;t! i promise. you have me, i'll carryyoru mission in to thefuture. the ejws cannot be safe until there is world peace. i understand.

so you only came to the knowledgelat ein life. you are human. my grandmother can't evne usea computer.

peacei sthe ulitmae mission.if wehave to surrender sme land forepace, so be it. but not all of it! the jews have been troddne on long enough. ewneed a country. ew can'tg ive itall away. not every inch of it. we need a home. there's a hapy medium, we can't be too forceful nor to weak. so many deaths in our past. never agian! not many men can find the balcen but it will jhappen, i promsuie you. yo udidn't live for nothing. i promse!

yorumistakes are as important as yuour succeses. they have to be rememebred too. it's ok, i understand

i love you

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
<3

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i dream of loving you inthe next life. i livefor that day!!

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
TwoWorlds isn't dead.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
I love this gimmick so much.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
IT'S NOT A GIMMICK WE ARE CONNECTED

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
wowhtat was very comprehensible haha

sorry, it'smy pasision

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Avshalom posted:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hewi ll nebe rdie as long as i live. he lives on inmyheart. i told him he can stay in my dreams as longash ehas to. he said he was scared of hoigng to hell :(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'l go te hell with him if tht's the case.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh ariel we are all fallible!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

you must summon him back

and gently caress him here

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i had a dreamhe told me he'd come bckif i filledhis skeleton wiht meat,but it didn't work (in the dream not irl) osi justended up with arile bones and wasted roast dinners. gently caress that

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

I came here expecting a Little Mermaid thread, I'm disappointed.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
ariel sharon shall arise from the dead and lead Jewish Home to parliamentary supermajority

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
what in the world is going on in here

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Me posted:

I came here expecting a Little Mermaid thread, yet I was not disappointed.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
unban avshalom, permaban migf, tia

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Nosfereefer posted:

Mod for life. We need more political experiments with alternate forms of leadership.

You can't permaban migf. With the extra time on his hands Rahm might run for pres. We do the world a favor keeping him here.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Nosfereefer posted:

Emptyquoting this.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

BlueBlazer posted:

Mod for life. We need more political experiments with alternate forms of leadership.

You can't permaban migf. With the extra time on his hands Rahm might run for pres. We do the world a favor keeping him here.

Rahm would make the best loving President in American history. He'd govern, whether by force or by fear, my god would he govern.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
:rip:

• Locked thread