Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok fine, Ecco. Enough with the constant begging and the millions PMs, I'll join, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We'll now that you mention it mine's pretty derivative and uninspired...

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

help the peasants are revolting!

Yeah, and they're complaining a bunch, too :rimshot:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

Just for that I'm going to eat a lot of pasta and take a nap.

Good idea, carb up so you can power through all night and get them out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh my god, a role PM!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You know, I kind of think Ernie might be joking

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just maaayyyybbbbeeee

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

a worthy uhh posted:

yes, hmm

pro-town power roles have to die for Ernie to win

not necessarily anti-town

Pinterest Mom posted:

what's he going to do, lead a dunk on a claimed cop?

Hey do either of you want to buy a bridge?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

opop is another player who always calls my bullshit, and he has done no such thing

I absolutely have. It's like the main thing I've done so far

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I probably haven't posted enough so you can prod me :forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Even though Ernie was obviously joking about the 3p claim, it's pretty easy as scum to make a claim like that and then say it was a joke, then no one votes for you.

I say this in every game, but D1 sucks because we have no info. Might as well just dunk SOMEONE who's acting suspicious so we can get information. D1 we are going in blind and no matter what people say, others will misconstrue it as scummy just because they have to make some content. Also, no lynch D1 is always a terrible idea. So let's just dunk someone who is lurking/suspicious/a lovely player and get it over with.

Fair enough ##vote anon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Anon has played a single-digit number of games, saying D1 is useless isn't a reason to vote for her.

She said she wanted to vote somebody so I'm helping

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Numerik could be town with a secondary wincon, but he's probably a 3P. And if he is he's 3P with a killing role, so I'm good with killing him sooner rather than later

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jeez. Again we have to say that 3P doesn't necessarily mean anti-town. You know what is anti-town? Scum like you!

##vote jedit

I would just like to remind everyone that I am always right and narco is scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I thought your vote on Narcotic was a joke?

It kind of was, but then I was skimming through the 100+ posts I missed last night, thought "Man, anon is scummy", and then remembered I already had a vote there. Serendipity

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not scum I'm just a lovely player. Can you point out exactly how I was acting scummy?

Your posts on the last couple pages sound very forced and unnatural.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Merk excusing himself twice in the same day (once for numerik and once for the deadline) pings my gut pretty badly.

I could see merk being scum. He's being very "letter of the law" in an oddly aggressive way

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote anon

Did anything happen over the last five pages that should change my mind? I didn't see anything in my skim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys made me think I was dead, sheesh.

So merk, pmom, and narco are in a masonry, merk is confirmed town, and the other two are claimed 3P? That's not changing my mind

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

I'm now in Canada, a surprise trip for work that came up last night at about 10:15p. I will be in Canada through the whole weekend and have limited ability to play mafia.

Hi merk! I'll let everyone know you're here.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hello again, ##vote narco

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, there were 8 new pages when I got in last night, so this may have been covered, but I still have aught feeling you are a bad guy and other people who were here all day seem to agree, so I feel like that covers it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, narco

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Do you think she's the only scum?

Oh no, probably not. Luckily I don't have the take out the whole team on one go

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Glad imgay's making more of an effort. That's cool.

You're not really trying are you?

Well again, there were 7 pages yesterday while I was gone. I get home tonight and can think better

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm actually starting to believe this revolutionary thing. I still think we should kill one of them just to verify though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's sunday. People may have more to add tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Lynching one of them "to find out" if they flip third-party is pretty stupid and I won't be supporting it. I still don't see what is gained by having one of them flip "Revolutionary-Aligned" since nobody is seriously standing around arguing they're part of the scum team.

Because what if they flip anything else?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I really don't follow your argument here TNL.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anyone who's not town isn't exactly a town asset.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

Don't we have a chance of learning whether it is likely they are part of the scum team after seeing Quandary's flip? If Quandary flips scum, it's pretty unlikely they are scum, no?

No. And if you weren't part of the masonry you'd be in on this in a hot second

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Uhh he's right though. If Quandary is scum that does reflect better on the masons for pushing him and claiming an investigation on him.

For someone who seems to be handing out Mafia 101 lessons today, you sure don't seem to know about bussing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Busing is a loser's strategy.

So?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

So if two scum players claimed third-party masons and went on to bus their remaining scumbuddies it would be the dumbest strategy ever.

Oh ok. Well far be it for someone to do something dumb.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TNL seems really afraid of what they're going to flip

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

What are you implying here?

I'm not implying anything, I'm saying TNL seems super defensive and worried about what you guys are going to flip

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No, you're not 3 years old, you can make the logical leaps yourself. I don't want to tie two unflipped players together yet, I'm just saying if Narco flips anything other than we've been told I am absolutely coming for TNL

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What more can I possibly say about it? You're grasping at straws here.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote narco merk just because Keane is after someone you don't think is Scum doesn't mean he's not scum hunting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So just to clarify had Narco/PMom already claimed Revolutionary when Keane copped them?

• Locked thread