Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I'll join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

i got my role, can't wait to get this intrigue going

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Sorry for not posting, it was a busy weekend, but here I am. I am not going to claim, because it will make my wincon a bit harder, but ultimately it involves dunking a mafia during my night action. I am pro-Town.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Also, not 3p, pm specifically said town aligned.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Ernie. posted:

good answer, i was just trying to see if you're going-with-the-flow narc or super-townie narc :D

you are definitely krell's second coming is what you are

Really? I reg'd before him, I would be a proto version if anything. Still, skimming the thread I saw a claim or two, and thought we were listing off.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Town aligned elite bodyguard

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I don't think it's entirel fair to say I have played 3 games, I was pmd' that I was modkilled for forgetting I was in that other game.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Somberbrero posted:

I can be reasonably sure that bold equals false. I have no way of knowing whether Numerrik's power is what he claims, nor if it is ultimately beneficial to my team. A is all that really matters though.

I also win if town wins, I think you're grasping at straws

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

merk posted:

I agree. I think the guy needs to completely claim so this argument can stop. He's right here and able to claim. He just posted.

My flavor name is veteran, I am a town aligned elite body guard, my win cons are town win or guarding someone from a mafia kill, killing the mafia in the process. Jfc will you lay off me now?

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

##vote somber

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

When I defend someone from A night kill and flip town it's going to be so easy to pick out the scum

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I am Town aligned now go rage quit Merc. I'm just having fun and spending my off hours high. You're los your poo poo over a flavorful mafia game on a comedy forum.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

All you prove with that as you're trying to turn a game about bluffing into an assigned game about following the rules all that proves is you're the biggest sperg.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Somberbrero posted:

He has contributed zero content of value, why does that earn the benefit of the doubt?

Didn't you play in the Dragon game where he did nothing all game and then self-hammered as scum?

If by nothing you mean *gasp* having fine then yes I did nothing. You people take about this way too seriously.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

For reference when I defend from the mafia kill him kill the mafia member I also die.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Somberbrero posted:

Again, how would you know exactly how Numerrik's role works? Why would you take Numerrik's claim at face value?

The clear implication from this wording is that he is third party. Numerrik does not "win with town" or "win when all the mafias are dead." "I also win if town wins" clearly implies that Numerrik is not town.

Grasping at semantics we have our scum...

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Jedit and Somber are scum, calling it now.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

:toxx: I am town aligned in this game. Now put up or shut up.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Seriously you all are acting worse than spoiled children. If your life so meaningless and empty? Try to be civil, and I am sick of hearing about myself in the third person. I am very tempted to rotate out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Somberbrero posted:

I am Town aligned now go rage quit Numerrik. I'm just having fun and spending my off hours high. You're los your poo poo over a flavorful mafia game on a comedy forum.

Just for that, I won't give you the privilege.

• Locked thread