Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Turner
Oct 2, 2014

by Ralp
the lining of my rear end in a top hat.

Two days ago I took the most painful poo poo of my entire life. It seriously had the density and girth of a baseball. The problem is I can already feel another one on the way.

I am in fear for my life. Please help. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Confradulations

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

got my fingers crossed for you op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Good, once the turd loosens up that lining just use a dildo to scrub it out of there gecafe-style.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Having good poops is not rocket science

Drink a lot of water.

quote:

A daily intake of water is required for the normal physiological functioning of the human body. The USDA recommends a daily intake of total water: not necessarily by drinking but by consumption of water contained in other beverages and foods. The recommended intake is 3.7 liters (appx. 1 gallon) per day for an adult male, and 2.7 liters (appx. 0.75 gallon) for an adult female

Like, a lot of fuckin water. It helps with poop and all sorts of other cool stuff in your body

Also, eat fiber. Just eat some fruit and vegetables every now and then, it's not hard you're not a child

I hope this helps your tummy and poo poos

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gently caress I already have watery poops idk how the hell drinking MORE water is gonna help that situation

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

if you can feel it coming this far ahead, your ahead of the curve. get an enema or two at the ready, and a squirter of mineral oil

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Get two chopsticks up their now to try and direct the poo poo on a path

Then as it releases use your spare hands fingers to go inside and grasp it and form it as it exits

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Rapman the Cook posted:

Then as it releases use your spare hands fingers to go inside and grasp it and form it as it exits

Yeah get in there and unravel that baseball. Op

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just pooped a few minutes ago. It smelled sweet like baby poop

Captain Turner
Oct 2, 2014

by Ralp
I already drink 9 bottles of water a day. I don't know what the hell is going on. The only thing I can think of is I recently had a monster burrito and chicken quesadilla from "Los Tacos De Pancho". Is this the price you pay when making a deal with "De Pancho"?

Rapman the Cook posted:

I was honestly very close to sticking my fingers up my butt and just mushing it around. I was in complete panic mode. I eventually just had to say gently caress it, and get it over with. It was like giving birth.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
good luck gross guy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

use a drill with a hole saw to take out the center mass of the turn before it comes out, that way it will collapse into a smaller size.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Captain Turner posted:

I already drink 9 bottles of water a day. I don't know what the hell is going on. The only thing I can think of is I recently had a monster burrito and chicken quesadilla from "Los Tacos De Pancho". Is this the price you pay when making a deal with "De Pancho"?

I was honestly very close to sticking my fingers up my butt and just mushing it around. I was in complete panic mode. I eventually just had to say gently caress it, and get it over with. It was like giving birth.

wont say this did not make me excited like a car crash or some gross bug infection

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

you never hear the goat man complaining about this sort of thing

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Captain Turner posted:

lmao. seriously tho try miralax or something, having poops that are hard to pass can really mess up your bhole. it'll give you roids not if but when

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Turner posted:

Just rub your lower back and butt and massage it out. No need to dig around in the poop.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLIy5n1q1I

This but your rear end

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Enjoy your anal fissures OP.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

duh just give yourself a coffee enema

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Are you addicted to opiates? Opiate addicts always take football size shits in people's garages and stuff.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

Are you addicted to opiates? Opiate addicts always take football size shits in people's garages and stuff.

Lol I remember taking a literal football sized poo poo after being on hydro codeine for a month it took an hour to come out and it hurt real bad.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I didn't know that!

I'm going to my doctor right now to get some
Pain killers

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Lol I remember taking a literal football sized poo poo after being on hydro codeine for a month it took an hour to come out and it hurt real bad.

This is engineered by the pharma companies to make you buy more pills. Kind of like how Coke is made with salt.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

funnel some draino up there, it clears clogs

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
think about this for a second

really give it some thought

it might blow your mind

every day

every single day

someone out there

someone you might know

it could even be you

someone takes the biggest poo poo in the world

every single day.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Try to poop every day, OP.

Maybe twice a day on major holidays. Clearly you aren't pooping enough and it's building up.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

gently caress I already have watery poops idk how the hell drinking MORE water is gonna help that situation

You need more fiber. The solution to OP's pooping/posting problems might not be the solution to your personal pooping problems. This goes for everyone else reading this, there are many pooping problems. Your personal pooping solution is as unique as your colon.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I've been having some digestive issues over the last three to four weeks and last weekend I had the most harrowing dump of my life

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

squirt a lil olive oil up there, a preemptive lube job

evoo of course

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

If it legitimately had the density of a baseball you are a superhero of some sort.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kazr posted:

squirt a lil olive oil up there, a preemptive lube job

evoo of course

nothing virgin about that butthole

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Zogo posted:

If it legitimately had the density of a baseball you are a superhero of some sort.

the last son of sphincton

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
It's probably a tumor, sorry OP

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zogo posted:

I've had shits before that felt as hard as concrete. Would not flush with a drain snake.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

dog buttz posted:

if u take a 3x dose of laxatives to "empty urself out" after a binge u will basically poo poo out a coke bottle followed by five pounds+ of poo poo lasagna. best to have a plunger ready at the very least, or ideally have a public commercial grade toilet nearby (handicap stall if possible because they have the most powerful toilets to handle the excrement of retarded people)

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Come on it's not difficult if you have a really hard dry dump just push them out a centimetre at a time whilst solving a crossword puzzle on your phone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao @ your fecal woes

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Can you get a Caesarian section for poop?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk but if you're only making GBS threads once every two days or so something is wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
death can be lovely sometimes

• Locked thread