Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

DGib posted:

upper class people are good tho

its just white middle class people who deserve to die because they serve no purpose

no they are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

amityville anus posted:

Coloured people don't eat cottage cheese.

hosed up if true

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

The Management posted:

Sometimes I just want something and I just go out and buy it without giving it any thought.

you prob deserve to die...prob

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

here is a hilarious thread where a poor person thinks they're middle class

http://www.np.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/2x97c6/fcc_approves_net_neutrality_rules_reclassifies/cp12l96?context=10000

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
honestly I'm pretty sure having a household income of $80k a year baaarely qualifies as middle class unless you live in the middle of the country where everything is cheap as dirt. my STEM friend was trying to tell me he was upper middle class making $75k/yr and I laughed at him and told him he was 1 emergency medical procedure away from being bankrupt.

he also spends all his money frivolously and saves none of it so double lol

I feel like 'middle class' now means two people working and both of them making that much and that's still not even 'upper' middle class

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hey u little bitches do u own the means of production? no? do yu sell your labour to survive? well congraulations my friend, your class is proletarian and you will not be shot in the face come the revolution!!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if, on the other hand, you own a business which has employees, then i'm afrad the outlook for you is not so sunny :( :( (u will be executed along with your famil)

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Oberleutnant posted:

hey u little bitches do u own the means of production? no? do yu sell your labour to survive? well congraulations my friend, your class is proletarian and you will not be shot in the face come the revolution!!

unless you're a cop, or in the military, apparently.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

dogcrash truther posted:

only as log as they protect the enemies of th erevolutiom

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Give Pat a Job posted:

I hope I see as many bums with Apple Watches in NYC as I do iPads.

lol what where are you seeing bums with iPads? you sure those aren't just black people?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Oberleutnant posted:

I sell my labor but I get paid a lot for it and also stock options, how worried should I be?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

dogcrash truther posted:

DHS is afraid of veterans. they called us a potential source for domestic terrorism. and so, to prove them wrong, i'm open to acts of violence against any legitimate oligarch. :ironicat:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
It's funny that people think you have to vote a certain way, live in the suburbs and be a boring poo poo if you make a comfortable living. Nice job poor idiots.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

i hate everything posted:

The best part of being middle class is that you can do all those things too. It really is great.

This guy gets it. You can't be crazy with your money but hey you can do all kinds of poo poo with a little planning when you're middle class.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Management posted:

I sell my labor but I get paid a lot for it and also stock options, how worried should I be?

quote:

Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labor of others by means of such appropriation.
i hope this answers for u
:)

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

The Management posted:

we will have gulags for people like you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

soy posted:

im middle class and I only actually "work" 30 hours a week, really it's more like 20. being white owns beep boop gently caress you

Please hook me up with a job.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Oberleutnant posted:

i hope this answers for u

Oberleutnant, you are my fav poster now. I'm going to tell you this every day if I remember.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

nightwisher posted:

we will have gulags for people like you

That hardly seems fair. I hope it's at least a club fed type minimum security gulag with tennis courts.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Management posted:

That hardly seems fair. I hope it's at least a club fed type minimum security gulag with tennis courts.

well yeah

...you are wealthy and white, right?

well yeah!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

Oberleutnant, you are my fav poster now. I'm going to tell you this every day if I remember.

Thaanks
lets be

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

dogcrash truther posted:

I think blue is the best flavor.

you may have my blue pops.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A misanthrope posted:

Please hook me up with a job.

hook yourself up with an education/skillset

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

same

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
they are brainwashed and happy just leave them be, they pay your disability you know

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Razorwired posted:

I used to hate them. But then I was invited into their culture, they took me on a ride in their traditional carriages(I believe the native word is "Mamitanque") and introduced me to a traditional Barbecue festival. They gave me a traditional Suburban Name(Skylar) and taught me the sacred ways of navigating with the spirit of Gii'pii'esse and how to respect the great Provider, who they called K'ozko. Only the occasional faraway look betrayed their inner sadness. A turmoil born from cultural invaders that were destroying the sacred clans through intermarriage and seizure of traditional lands by way of the white(er) man's banks and housing loans. As I retired into a guest home for the evening I heard the traditional music of Holy Man Peter Frampton being played as the adults began their mating ritual and the children played with toys that they called Ayep'ads and Pii'essforze.

^^^^

"Mihd' Aclas" itself translates wonderfully to the prevailing philosophy of the people, "benign neglect".

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Moridin920 posted:

honestly I'm pretty sure having a household income of $80k a year baaarely qualifies as middle class unless you live in the middle of the country where everything is cheap as dirt. my STEM friend was trying to tell me he was upper middle class making $75k/yr and I laughed at him and told him he was 1 emergency medical procedure away from being bankrupt.

he also spends all his money frivolously and saves none of it so double lol

I feel like 'middle class' now means two people working and both of them making that much and that's still not even 'upper' middle class
He needs Catastrophic coverage.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Oberleutnant posted:

Thaanks
lets be

:swoon: :love: :ussr:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

hi i'm white and don't drink all day im in the middel class and my wife

*explodes into a poo poo bubble, lower class hero bursts onto the scene*

EAT THE RICH;; SOW THE SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pivotal Lever posted:

hi i'm white and don't drink all day im in the middel class and my wife

*explodes into a poo poo bubble, lower class hero bursts onto the scene*

EAT THE RICH;; SOW THE SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION

:rock:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

soy posted:

hook yourself up with an education/skillset

I've been working as a news producer for the last six years. Maybe your white slavery ring or whatever needs a PR person?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Yeah, it's disgusting how I'm able to afford to constantly go on international vacations and fly first class and stay in great hotels and poo poo.

No, seriously. It's disgusting. But who gives a poo poo - you, me and everyone we will ever know will die one day and absolutely nothing matters so I'm just going to try to enjoy myself for now. Sorry poors.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

Yeah, it's disgusting how I'm able to afford to constantly go on international vacations and fly first class and stay in great hotels and poo poo.

No, seriously. It's disgusting. But who gives a poo poo - you, me and everyone we will ever know will die one day and absolutely nothing matters so I'm just going to try to enjoy myself for now. Sorry poors.

some of us will die sooner than others, though.

come the revolution, you might get your head cut off on a golf course and some poor will practice putting your testicles

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
middle class = no class

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

A misanthrope posted:

some of us will die sooner than others, though.

come the revolution, you might get your head cut off on a golf course and some poor will practice putting your testicles

oh come on, not even I golf. that's just the lowest of the low.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
The solution to vampire capitalism is clearly discredited 19th century economic theories.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Disconnecticus posted:

The solution to vampire capitalism is clearly discredited 19th century economic theories.

Full communism or fuckin die

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Who uses the term "bourgeoisie" unironically? Smelly sad-sacks, that's who.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Wizchine posted:

Who uses the term "bourgeoisie" unironically? Smelly sad-sacks, that's who.

actualy i smell nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Don't worry OP. The middle class is being replaced by increasingly sophisticated machines.

• Locked thread