Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
ok i wen to wildflowr bread company and tried ordering "the usual" aka tuscan kale aka gently caress you pay me, and they were like "o sry we dont have this item nemore LOLOL"

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

didnt read

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:regd13:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

sucks about your ball cancer, OP

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

fivethree posted:

ok i wen to wildflowr bread company and tried ordering "the usual" aka tuscan kale aka gently caress you pay me, and they were like "o sry we dont have this item nemore LOLOL"

tia

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

fivethree posted:

ok i wen to ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yQdyiduKs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tuscan kale is good but why are you going to a bread bakery to get it? I don't understnd.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

tuscan kale is good but why are you going to a bread bakery to get it? I don't understnd.

b/c wildflower bread company has good salads sandwiches etc. i love kale, tucson kale even more so, i can only imagine they got rid of it due to poor sales, which means the people going to WFB are incapable of appreciating kale OH GOD IT HRUST HEPL HEP HEP HEp

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Anything green becomes colourful before it clouds your poo poo. I call this "Sun Magic".

that nig hive mind
Mar 16, 2014

by Ralp
s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socrates chugwolf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread