Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Cheer up mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
jesus is our lord and savoir

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
thank you, i'll try

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
if it aint king james it aint bible

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
the is no light but that of islam

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Dry your eyes mate

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Um heh. No? Im not gonna cheer up, "mate.." I take pride in being a "sadbrains" (thats what they call depression, depressed state in these here forums fyi). I listen to only the most epicly sorrowful music (DSBM bands naturally), such as Nocturnal Depression, Depressed Mode, and Depressive Years. People are trash. My life is black, my heart is black, my mind is black, my skin is black. Sadness is all there is, it's the only "LOL" worth having...

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

hey, i feel better already! thanks!!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

Um heh. No? Im not gonna cheer up, "mate.." I take pride in being a "sadbrains" (thats what they call depression, depressed state in these here forums fyi). I listen to only the most epicly sorrowful music (DSBM bands naturally), such as Nocturnal Depression, Depressed Mode, and Depressive Years. People are trash. My life is black, my heart is black, my mind is black, my skin is black. Sadness is all there is, it's the only "LOL" worth having...

my favorite color is black because that's how i feel inside

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Cheer up!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

Christmas? No. I celebrate Kwanzaa.