Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
sports players have lots of pre-marital sex, which is the LEADING cause of STDs in high school and college students

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I just loving HATE basketball since I was at the BIG NATIONAL GAME and the ball popped!!!

Well howdy doo! They're all outta extra balls! Next thing I hear
"HEY THAT GUY GOT BIG BALLS!!"

Before I know it, some fat white man is grabbing BOTH my testes and ripping them off!!!

Had to watch a whole drat game with my own dang BALLS getting dribbled across the court! I was peeved as heck!!!
Got them back all dusty and moth balled without a word of thanks!!!

Still picking dust off my dang BALLS to this day!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

I just loving HATE basketball since I was at the BIG NATIONAL GAME and the ball popped!!!

Well howdy doo! They're all outta extra balls! Next thing I hear
"HEY THAT GUY GOT BIG BALLS!!"

Before I know it, some fat white man is grabbing BOTH my testes and ripping them off!!!

Had to watch a whole drat game with my own dang BALLS getting dribbled across the court! I was peeved as heck!!!
Got them back all dusty and moth balled without a word of thanks!!!

Still picking dust off my dang BALLS to this day!!

I wish the NBA would pay for the college basketball scene. The NFL should pay for the college Football scene.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I hate people like you

oh yeah? well I FEEL SORRY for jock bullies like you who spend all your time with females and hockey pucks instead of true art and beauty like the trancendent works of Shukō Murase and his Witch Hunter Robin japanese animation series

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

one time i ran a bracket in junior high and just kept all the money lmao, thats my hoop dreams story, y'all can suck my dick

A misanthrope posted:

oh yeah? well I FEEL SORRY for jock bullies like you who spend all your time with females and hockey pucks instead of true art and beauty like the trancendent works of Shukō Murase and his Witch Hunter Robin japanese animation series

look at this lil bitch, i'm gonna gently caress you in the boy pussy oval office hole

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
My Boise State flag is drooping as if the wind stopped blowing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A misanthrope posted:

I remember nerds getting insanely passive aggressive at me for knowing more than them about film and literature in high school because I was also in varsity wrestling and other sports.
loving sad retards can't balance intellectual pursuits with physical ones Lmao loving failures.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

I really want to bully you

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

JebanyPedal posted:

I remember nerds getting insanely passive aggressive at me for knowing more than them about film and literature in high school because I was also in varsity wrestling and other sports.
loving sad retards can't balance intellectual pursuits with physical ones Lmao loving failures.

im gonna gently caress you in the rear end in a top hat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pivotal Lever posted:

im gonna gently caress you in the rear end in a top hat

Lol you prob were the dude on the football team mad at me cuz his crush was hot on me.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pivotal Lever posted:

look at this lil bitch, i'm gonna gently caress you in the boy pussy oval office hole

you can hurt me now, but smart people like me always win eventually when you have 10 kids and drop out of college and drink beer all day thinking about the glory days. One day i'll use my degree in Nippon language and culture studies to get hired as your manager and then I WILL DRIVe a loving sweet car and have sex with all females.

it's not like popular people who are good at making friends use that skill to succeed in life. test scores are what matter and i have you fukin whipped in that area.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

JebanyPedal posted:

Lol you prob were the dude on the football team mad at me cuz his crush was hot on me.

im the bisexual teacher who taught you the works of shakespere then gently caress you up the rear end hole

A misanthrope posted:

you can hurt me now, but smart people like me always win eventually when you have 10 kids and drop out of college and drink beer all day thinking about the glory days. One day i'll use my degree in Nippon language and culture studies to get hired as your manager and then I WILL DRIVe a loving sweet car and have sex with all females.

it's not like popular people who are good at making friends use that skill to succeed in life. test scores are what matter and i have you fukin whipped in that area.

my iq is 188 and i'm a law graduate ill have u know

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pivotal Lever posted:

im the bisexual teacher who taught you the works of shakespere then gently caress you up the rear end hole

Thanks for a good time.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I really want to bully you

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

JebanyPedal posted:

Thanks for a good time.

np

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

FAKE FAN BOY SPOTTED :siren: :siren:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A misanthrope posted:

You want to have a DBZ marathon

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

buruma is God

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

You want to have a DBZ marathon

ye...yes

please hold me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

can we hang out, I want to give you a swirlie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Everyone loved DBZ at my school. Didn't matter who the gently caress you were, star quarterback could school you on Buu saga man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Everyone loved DBZ at my school. Didn't matter who the gently caress you were, star quarterback could school you on Buu saga man

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

can we hang out, I want to give you a swirlie

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

gently caress off if you dislike DBZ, buruma chri crhi and andloid 18 are my sexual idols

e: Mumpy Puffinz is a dick eater!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Everyone watched DBZ. F
80 inch displays in the cafeteria on that Cell saga blasting out the 7.1 system kids loving screamong at Trunks going ham this sjiy was real this poo poo was life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pivotal Lever posted:

gently caress off if you dislike DBZ, buruma chri crhi and andloid 18 are my sexual idols

e: Mumpy Puffinz is a dick eater!!

you say that like it's a bad thing

I know more about DBZ than any of you fake idiots

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

lol now that i think about it this is 100% true

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
just lol @ all the retards who can't casually follow sports the same way they casually follow the forums

I'm a mod and even I don't take any of this poo poo that seriously

god drat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

just lol @ all the retards who can't casually follow sports the same way they casually follow the forums

I'm a mod and even I don't take any of this poo poo that seriously

god drat

I'm a Philadelphia fan. Everything sucks all the time for me as far as sports are concerned

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you say that like it's a bad thing

I know more about DBZ than any of you fake idiots

God drat, hosed Again, *shakes fist at U*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pivotal Lever posted:

i'm a law graduate ill have u know

i dunno about 188 IQ but this part could be true. like half the goons here seem to be in IT and the other half are law grads

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

im the guy who doesnt watch the nba but likes college bball for gay reasons

this unironic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this. college ball rules

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'll be honest I only ever watch Texas but that passing game they have is hella tight

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
lol if yo uarent watching oregon getting blown out by 30

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I grew up in Denver and got my mba at the university of Kentucky while Tim couch was there and Peyton hammerfucked couch so what I am saying is go 40-0 cats and go the Denver Broncos and hail satan fuckers

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also cal owns owns owns

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
guy at work offered me a $100 bet on kentucky winning it all. I'd win if anyone but kuntucky wins. I'm thinking of taking that bet.

it doesn't count if the NCAA vacates the wins btw (they won't because it's kentucky and not memphis or umass)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
also my jayhawks won't make it past the round of 32 you heard it here first :( :( :(

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

jackyl posted:

I grew up in Denver and got my mba at the university of Kentucky while Tim couch was there and Peyton hammerfucked couch so what I am saying is go 40-0 cats and go the Denver Broncos and hail satan fuckers

at least you went there. most kentucky fans I know can't even find the place on the goddamn map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

lol at all these assholes who support big schools. Little Schools 4 Life. (gently caress the valley)

• Locked thread