Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
come work outside in fl and u will welcome every possible shower opportunity

Fallows fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Judge Tesla posted:

My flat doesn't even have a shower, just a bath, a very sad looking bath.

same. i want to kill myself because of this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I shower once a day

if i did twice my skin would get way too dry and i dont want to have to deal with moisturizers or whatv

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Two showers a day is unnecessary. You could take a shower in the morning and a bath at night if you really wanted to.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Zzulu posted:

I shower once a day

if i did twice my skin would get way too dry and i dont want to have to deal with moisturizers or whatv

Volcott posted:

Two showers a day is unnecessary. You could take a shower in the morning and a bath at night if you really wanted to.

look at these filthy sacks of garbage

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
how is it normal to smell like a wild animal lmbo

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
i only shower after working out and every four days i have a rest day so on that day i dont actually shower

im so fuckin gross.....

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i cant believe you left the shower for long enough to post this thread, OP

it's a disgrace

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I occasionally skip a shower on days I'm off work and not going out, but I can't even imagine how disgusting I would feel if I skipped two.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
i mean i occasionally skip a shower on lazy days where i literally do nothing and dont even get dressed as there's no reason to

but seriously gently caress stuffing smelly pits and rank asses into clean clothes like that's just barbaric. any day where you have to leave your house and be dressed you should absolutely have to loving shower and the thought of anyone not doing so fucks me up real bad like both because they'll smell bad and also because they might as well not even bother with clothes that aren't like poo poo and jizz stained and smelly at that point - even if it's just to leave the house for a moment to run down to a corner store or something there's a weird compulsive aspect to needing that shower for me

in general I refuse to believe routine shower-skippers aren't aware of the loving grody layer of sweat pretty much caked all over their junk and so on when they actively choose to not shower on any particular day, which makes it even worse because that means they're cool w/ it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the slime on my dick and balls protects me from any stds I may contract during my frequent encounters with prostitutes

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Didn't we have a shower thread a fortnight or so ago? What's changed to merit a new one

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
morning showerer pride tbh

like on any given day maybe I happen to get a little sweaty, maybe i dont, whatever its never all that bad going into the night, but I feel like no matter what i wake up from sleep feeling kinda gross and oily and that's kinda my "i need to fuckin shower" threshold

like i cannot start a proper day where i'm productive w/o that morning shower

like why would anyone ever night shower they're just gonna sweat and get gross in their sleep and their hair will probably be all hosed up 2

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rather Dashing posted:

Didn't we have a shower thread a fortnight or so ago? What's changed to merit a new one

its the first time goons have showered since the last thread

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Showering, like "pooping" is a fake need invented by the water industry.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Only males need to shower every day.

Womyn can shower every other day, bc they are god's chosen ones

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Some sick, disgusting fucks in this thread. Literally puking as I type this.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
lmbo if you dont shower 3 times a day and wear a protective full body bubble for the rest of the day to keep the filthy nerd germs away

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a bleached skeleton. i live in recycled air. my marrow disgusts me.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
A daily rinse is fine but most shampoos and commercial soaps are full of mind control/mind weakening chemicals that erode you ability to critically think, a nazi plot engineered by proctor and gamble/world trade organization/trilateral commission. So thanks but no thanks

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Also lol if you use toothpaste. You're already a pacified sheeple. Baaa-baa, let me brush my teeth with a saccharine flouride paste lmao

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Different strokes for different folks, I always say

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Only fags

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Just took a shower :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::feelsgood:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I used to shower every day.

Then I heard about droughts and upcoming national and world-wide water shortages and how it's all going to get worse and worse and people will die from no food and from the water wars.

Now I shower three times a day while jacking off.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I sit in the smoke of the cookfires and anoint myself with oils and sweet herbs

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!
I shower like 1.5 times a day. A nice thorough one after the gym at night, and a sort of quick rinse in the AM to get ready for work. C'mon guys, don't smell bad.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
And for the love of Christ, use deodorant.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Volcott posted:

And for the love of Christ, use deodorant.

heh yea get cancer like a scrub

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

killaer posted:

saccharine flouride paste lmao

ugh the idea of sweet toothpaste is just viscerally wrong

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I shower every day, but only wash my hair every 3 or 4 days. Does this pass muster, OP?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

I shower every day, but only wash my hair every 3 or 4 days. Does this pass muster, OP?

Doesn't your hair get unpleasantly oily by day 4?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Volcott posted:

Doesn't your hair get unpleasantly oily by day 4?

That's the point. It keeps my hair manageable. Your hair requires oil.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

Are you an Italian?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Volcott posted:

Are you an Italian?

No, human.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
lol if your showers arent after the gym

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I aspire to shower everyday, but I'm also incredibly lazy and showering would interfere with my other worldly pursuits, chiefly posting on the something awful dot com forums.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I finally worked my way up to concealing the entire removable shower head

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Volcott posted:

Your skin can survive a bit of soap and water, and you sweat more than you think you do.

Also, wash your bedsheets every 1 to 2 weeks.

Ugh. Your bedsheets can survive a bit soap and water, and you sweat more than you think you do. (Not to mention sloughing off all those dead skin cells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Fog Tripper posted:

Do you know what conditioner is? Maybe get some of that biosilk stuff. Unwashed oily hair is so gross.

• Locked thread