Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Tollymain posted:

i wonder if her parents are aware of her corrected vision yet :v:

She still wears her glasses everywhere except when she's alone with Steven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

inklesspen posted:

Her glasses with no lenses in them.

it's hard to tell when you're a cartoon character man

Also since the art in full disclosure reminded me heavily of it (more than the show usually does) reminder that this exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgue81LVZ4E

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Triple Helix posted:

I missed a bunch of episodes during the middle of the season: when did Stevens voice actor change? It's really distracting.

It's always been the same person

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

via emlan

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Acne Rain posted:

I like that this person talks about and draws ruby and sapphire but it's just for fun and not one of those horrible ask/roleplay blogs.

the former is way more frequent than the latter

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
you misspelled terrifying

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Yeah I mean that's what demos are, just fast runthroughs of a really rough form of the song

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I mean they straight up said that Garnet was going to show Ruby and Sapphire to Steven at his next birthday so it's definitely something they could consider and were fine with doing

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

I'd have it loop through the slow and medium speeds more, but that probably would put it out of filesize range

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JazzFlight posted:

I mean fetish in the sense that the artist/writer is obsessed or in love with the character and kinda whitewashes away their flaws or personality in their artwork/story.

You should probably look up what a "redemption arc" is

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

axleblaze posted:

Actually you probably should. A redemption arc indicates sone sort of arc where the characters redeems themselves rather than just saying "wouldn't it be adorable if the villain was not a villain and was hanging out with the good guys and then they all hugged and stuff :3:"

Nah I'm perfectly aware of that and as such I don't freak out about things being a loving fetish when art of a redeemed villain happens

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Doctor Soup posted:

Man, thin Steven does not look happy.

he's thinking "why did my moms get boob jobs"

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
ehh I went into it with an open mind and the episode's kind of weak overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The cosplayer is a trans woman but even if she wasn't y'all shouldn't be gross about the "actually a man" comments

• Locked thread