Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
At least I got to watch a game :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Solid duel between Rask and Holtby. Too bad the Bruins couldn't give Tuuk some more support but 3 games in 4 nights is rough.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
anaheim just doing whatever they want now.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
:suicide:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Ducks saved all their juice for this period I guess :negative:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

What the fuuuuuuck

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

1 win on the road trip. coyotes game still doesn't count. this team is toast.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

fml

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

franson is worse than volchenkov.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
I'll take this Preds team over the last 12 games.

And emptying the net, what do you know. Ducks win it 5-2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

I'll take this Preds team over the last 12 games.

And emptying the net, what do you know. Ducks win it 5-2.

their last win over a playoff team was february 10th. they look good occasionally, but this is another poor effort because they had the game in hand and just folded under pressure like usual. paul gaustad is on the ice with the goalie pulled when you need to score.

franson getting spun around by sekac was about what i expected though. he's the exact same player he was when they traded him. tired of watching that guy play.

• Locked thread