Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Since another goon has a very similar avatar to my own, I figured that it's time for me to buy myself a new one. Please post suggestions for my new av, preferably something that matches my posting style/habits. Alternatively, suggest new avatars that I could buy for the other goon. Tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

wanna trade

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

e: this might be too big

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get this for the other guy.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

actually he seems to be a yosposter, you should post in threads pretending to be him

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
BYOB (I know, I know...) has a really good thread for people wanting new avs. Check it out http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm also looking for a new av, so I'll just buy whatever he picks. Twinsies.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I'm also looking for a new av, so I'll just buy whatever he picks. Twinsies.
good idea

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Don't get a picture just get text that says "Bitchmade"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Demonachizer posted:

Don't get a picture just get text that says "Bitchmade"

get a picture of a puppy, because puppies are literally bitchmade

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Here ya go:

Oh..you wanted an av suggestion? I thought you wanted life advice.

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
since this is the av thread, can someone please buy me a new av? i don't care what it is, but i'm tired of this one.

i had a cool one before, but you know how it goes when you're a cutting-edge poster - gonna rustle some feathers.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread