Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*is very, very selective with use of possessive pronouns*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*gets smacked across the face with a wooden sword, spews blood from mouth in slow motion*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*pronounces all W's like V's. Or was it V's like W's?*

*may just have speech impediment, iunno*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
Neptune's grundel!

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Pivotal Lever posted:

a ten denarius joke

Gratitude

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*shittily drives a Vespa through tight alleys*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Disconnecticus posted:

*rolls his eyes when yet another batch of time travelers from the future end up being gladiators for some reason, eats free bread*

*is too busy being blinded by bloodlust to notice new combatants are wearing blue leg-hugging garments instead of, uh, loin cloths or w/e*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

LordArgh posted:

Once again, the gods spreads the cheeks and ram cock in loving rear end!

Finally, the gods see fit to remove cock from loving rear end!

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

*sacrifices to weird but kinda cool egpytian gods just to cover all bases because you never know

*includes new Christian god, just to be safe*

*gets fed to lions*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Otisburg posted:

:spergin: actually as I understand if jesus were given homage in addition to the state gods that would probably be okay, since what's one more god in the turducken of divinity that was roman worship?

it was heeding that whole "no other gods before me" that got dudes martyred

Hell yeah, learning poo poo in GBS, I love it!

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*looooooves to watch people die screaming in the arena because lets be honest there's no TV yet and life's pretty loving boring for the most part*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
*has no qualms whatsoever with popping a boner and nutting in front of literally everyone he knows*

...Sorry what's this thread about again? Oh yeah, we're Romans

*counts numbers using letters*

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Pyramid Scheme posted:

* glorifies the barbaric Germans as an implied attack on the decadence of my fellow Romans *

This will not stand!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Suben posted:

*murders all of alexandria because they made fun of me in a play*

*gets stabbed while taking a piss in the desert*

Wrong HBO show, we're doing Rome not Boardwalk Empire

• Locked thread