Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

I just went back and saw that I posted this and

1) I am a goddamned genius

2) haha suck it all of you who had them as your cinderella

Michigan State was mine :smug:

On the other hand, they and Kentucky are all I have left now (gently caress Duke, seriously) :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

My pool rode entirely on Duke-Gonzaga. Duke won, I lost. gently caress Duke.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Heh... Duke/Gonzaga was only half of what screwed me, my final four was Kentucky/Mich State/Gonzaga/Arizona.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
gently caress that Villanova corner so much.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
My F4 is Duke, Wiscy, Kentucky, annnnd I'm too embarrassed to say

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

7/8 of the Elite 8 and 4/4 of the Final Four = 1st place in goon pool

Suck it :smug:

33rd Degree Idiot
Sep 17, 2007

Scion of an ancestral procession of idiots stretching back to the Missing Link

Probably Magic posted:

gently caress that Villanova corner so much.

So, so much.

And gently caress me for buying into the UVA hype.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

kalensc posted:

I haven't watched a minute of NCAA BB since Butler made that run a few years ago, but I enjoy making hopeless predictions.

Duke gonna lose to SDSU and Kentucky's going 38-1 because why not root for happiness.

I was both incredibly wrong and incredibly right

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I had a Duke/Kentucky final, it didn't come true, and somehow I'm sad about this even though I hate both teams and gave up on my bracket forever ago.

The worst tournament.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 5, 2015

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
:smug:

Edit: :smug:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I won my work pool just because I was the only one who took Wisconsin to win it. The final game doesn't even matter. I'll take it.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Lol my poo poo bracket had WI so now all the other people are probably pissed. Im probably sitting in the middle now instead of dead last.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I got the lowest score out of anyone that got a final four team right. Go me I guess.

:negative:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

There's no way I'll win, but I'm pretty happy with being this high up considering I had Virginia in the title game.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

I think I've won the SAS goon bracket as everyone who could catch me in the final game also has Wisconsin winning it. The one guy who picked Duke will come up a point short if they win.

:toot:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
69th place. :smug:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Welp, both my final four survivors went down in flames, so better luck next year. My bracket was long since hosed anyway.

Go Wisconsin, gently caress Duke, etc.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Abugadu posted:

I think I've won the SAS goon bracket as everyone who could catch me in the final game also has Wisconsin winning it. The one guy who picked Duke will come up a point short if they win.

:toot:

DAMMIT

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My high point this year was starting out 7/7 on elite eight picks. It was all downhill from there....

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I think we were all losers in this.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
3rd place. Respectable for only getting 41 correct picks. I would've rather Duke had lost though.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
gently caress Duke.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wrong thread. gently caress Duke. gently caress my poo poo bracket.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Picked Duke. Picked Wisconsin. Won money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

33rd Degree Idiot
Sep 17, 2007

Scion of an ancestral procession of idiots stretching back to the Missing Link
I had UK v. UVA, with UK winning it all. I can't believe I bought into the UVA hype.

I don't care if UVA starts out the season number one and goes undefeated until the final four (which we all know just isn't really possible for any team in the 64 team, three point, shot clock, one-and-done era), I am not going to be a believer.

• Locked thread