Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
Long story short, I woke up this morning and got a breakfast burrito which was quite filling.
Come lunch time I am not hungry so I just grab a large ice tea and sip that for lunch. Then when dinner came up I still wasn't hungry!

Should I be concerned>?

Sincerely, a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
im gaybee

naem
May 29, 2011

Maybe you're constipated

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a huge cancer

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Whenever I'm feeling unexpectedly full it's because I forgot to take the butt plug out

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
shouldn't have eaten all that semen you spoiled your dinner

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OP's breakfast burrito being made :

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Let me tell you about how i havent eaten anything.

So first, i ate this thing, and then...

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

You're full

of cock

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Semen is incredibly more-ish and a primary food group to boot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Did you check to see if some drug lord is smuggling heroin in your stomach?

• Locked thread