Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

red:scroll: buying gf, 45k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

i never played this game but it sounds cool!!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I want to run escape from this thread.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

but does it have a /pizza command? goons love pizza.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
all my friends had rune armour and i had mithril cos i sucked

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it was bad

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Zezima=my bitch

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
wts rune 2h 30k

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
wts rune 2h 30k

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
wts rune 2h 29k

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

wtb rune chainmail

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
*clicks on a rock for 8 hours*

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

what happened posted:

*clicks on a rock for 8 hours*

lol if you didnt use an autoclicker/banker for mining back in the days

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
drop party guys!!!!
*doesnt drop anything, waits for sweet loot to appear 5 minutes later*

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

yea, sure I can trim your armor, just swap it over to me real quick and I'll get it taken care of

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
didnt play this game cos even when I was 12 I realized it was poo poo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Losing my first account to a scam autominer

Killing imps on some stupid island for stupid colored beads

The game was p terrible

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
lol at you fags who can't hack it in the imp zone so you make GBS videogame threads

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i got beat up in middle school for pking someone in the computer lab who was bragging about bringing their mage to the wilderness and he got expelled from school for it

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
he dropped like 400 death runes

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
One of my highschool friends was testing out a chat spam program he made, and crashed the entire runescape network since he forgot to put a delay between messages and the runescape infrastructure apparently couldn't handle thousands of messages a second going out. I hope to god they put in basic spam controls after that, but it was funny as poo poo at the time. Aside from that I never really played it except for one afternoon when I was bored at a library. I punched a cow and got horribly lost.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Saw people cyb0ring for the first time when I was 10, in Lumbridge where all the deados respawned. Spent a long-rear end time trying to figure out what 'come into my mouth' meant.

e: getting really pissy because the profanity filter wouldn't let me *snigger*. good times.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
I loving bought a membership so I could do that drat dragon slaying quest and I didn't even feel good about it after. gently caress

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
free armor trim

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I played an embarrassing amount of Runescape in Jr high and high school, had every quest done up until like 2009. Don't really regret it somehow, at least I never played WoW.

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.
No honor!!!!1 Prayer noob

can i have ur rune t plate

pls

People got loving weird around rich people in that game.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
when i was 13 or 14 me and my brother only had one proper computer (for WoW). our parents went on a weeks vacation. so i built a really crappy computer from spare parts from the attic. so id play WoW on the main computer and when it was my brothers turn, id play runescape on my lovely one. i dont think i slept at all during that week. lived on pizza and energy drinks. then i disassembled the computer before our parents got home. perfect crime

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
got scammed can i have free stuff

i got a lot of free stuff

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my boss's son played runescape at the office sometimes

thats my runescape story

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skilleddk posted:

when i was 13 or 14 me and my brother only had one proper computer (for WoW). our parents went on a weeks vacation. so i built a really crappy computer from spare parts from the attic. so id play WoW on the main computer and when it was my brothers turn, id play runescape on my lovely one. i dont think i slept at all during that week. lived on pizza and energy drinks. then i disassembled the computer before our parents got home. perfect crime

:whitewater:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
am i the only goon that like, rode bikes and played sports and poo poo as a kid

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Enfield posted:

i did that until wow came out

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

No bikes in runescape but it was always pretty sweet getting the one in pokemon after fifty hours of downs shuffling everywhere. but yeah, I guiltplayed fifa a few times after getting it for christmas.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Enfield posted:

yes

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

remember the first runescape when the people looked like molten crayons

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
Runescape was the first time I fell for a scam when someone said

"if you type your password out backwards it comes up as *********"
and so someone else 'typed it out' and it came up as *********
so I was like woah!

So I typed my password out, and it didn't come up as stars to me. I probably could've gotten off without any issues because my password was a common word used in conversation, but I ended up asking the guy why it didn't work, and he told me it shows up as ******** to him.

I lost my account that day.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
I got to level 80 fishing over the course of a couple months, staying level 1 in everything else.
Eventually i found out that bots do that for you

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Ancient Mariner posted:

lol at you fags who can't hack it in the imp zone so you make GBS videogame threads

Ancient Mariner posted:

beware of the misogynist niggerdeath racists who've already got their eyes on you for such unholy acts as telling them what words tehy can and can not use on the internet, and frankly they're right!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Alex433999 posted:

I got to level 80 fishing over the course of a couple months, staying level 1 in everything else.
Eventually i found out that bots do that for you

same

i remember "dreaming of" millionz by finally getting to level 60 woodcutting and being able to cut yew logs. turns out everyone thought the same and the f2p yew trees were camped 24/7

so i went back to scamming idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I got to like level 10 and got bored so I just started making and selling pies. Very aggressively. Extremely aggressively. My strategy was to just lie about what they would do for your stats (+3 strength! Only 100 gold!) and also to follow people around until they bought one. And just generally never ever ever shut up about pies.

Way more fun than the actual "game"

• Locked thread