Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

corn in the bible posted:

Grabbing the jars breaks them, up until the last one. It's sort of like a puzzle, I guess? Here's a mouse with no glasses:

This single line almost broke me. :xd:

Corn, where do you find this stuff? More importantly, why do you do this to yourself?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Great Joe posted:

Oh wow. King's Quest. So obscure. Never mind there's at least 6 other games in this series and that it had a big enough budget for animation and full voice acting before DOS finally died.

How could you possibly find it, bible corn?

Actually, I didn't know the series made it up to 7 and stopped playing (and paying attention) after 5. I also didn't know just how bad the series had gotten. But thanks for your input anyway, I guess! (jackass)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sums up the game pretty perfectly so far, I feel.

• Locked thread