Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

such loving bullshit. All I did was throw a lip in and start spitting into my own black cup i brought to spit in. What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dip is gross

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i thought the op was referring to dip for chips and I was like why you spitting out the dip?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
its really annoying even worse than smoking inside OP lol

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
what kind of dip? i am a fan of french onion

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

October Revolution posted:

what kind of dip? i am a fan of french onion

WHO THE gently caress ISNT

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

its really annoying even worse than smoking inside OP lol

smoking inside is cool, bitch.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Frog Act posted:

dip is gross

yea im glad they kicked your rear end out

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Sorry you can't handle your bodily fluids, OP.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Old man can't handle his restaurant.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Frog Act posted:

smoking inside is cool, bitch.

dude you wont get argument from me, im just saying

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when my friend in high school transferred to a military-school type dealy (though it wasn't a boarding school) he immediately picked up dipping because everyone there did it. teachers, staff, students, everyone

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

just what I wanna see when I'm eating: some fat redneck spitting his disgusting poo poo into a black disgusting cup that he brought from home. gross and pathetic

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
how do you eat with a dip in

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
You can only do that in Oklahoma OP

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Swallow that poo poo pussy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

how do you eat with a dip in

dip left chew right not rocket surgery

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you've gotta be an insane disgusting redneck to even come anywhere near that poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone ever see a black dude dip? I havent

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

suck my dip

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I used to dip.

I never dipped at a public establishment like that because its an outdoor thing and I have a thing called standards.

You have are uncouth sir.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Stop oppressing me Golden Corral.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey posted:

I used to dip.

I never dipped at a public establishment like that because its an outdoor thing and I have a thing called standards.

You have are uncouth sir.

lol dude that dips thinks he has standards

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
chewing tobacco destroys ur gums op

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it rots your teeth... and your brain

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

its dip fag not chewing tomacco

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

It destroyed a lot of my teeth too.

Now I have cool robot teeth.

Theyre white and pretty.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can't imagine anything that would disgust me more and obliterate my appetite more than seeing some nasty gently caress spewing tar colored spit and gross gunky chewed up garbage into a container already filled with it.

Dip users either spit everywhere or carry a container that they excrete spit into.
If anyone else did that they'd be considered an obscenely gross crazy imbecile but dip people think they are exempt. Lmao no you aren't you disgusting piece of poo poo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

dip is gross

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

I can't imagine anything that would disgust me more and obliterate my appetite more than seeing some nasty gently caress spewing tar colored spit and gross gunky chewed up garbage into a container already filled with it.

Dip users either spit everywhere or carry a container that they excrete spit into.
If anyone else did that they'd be considered an obscenely gross crazy imbecile but dip people think they are exempt. Lmao no you aren't you disgusting piece of poo poo

Khat is pretty bad too.

When they spit out the leavings it looks like dookie.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dunno what reaction you expected op but I'm glad to see solidarity in gbs concerning your filthy lifestyle

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

JakeP posted:

its dip fag not chewing tomacco

its the same,

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

its the same,

actually dip goes between your lip and gum, chewing tobacco needs to be chewed to extract the tobacco goodness

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Either way you should just stick it in your anus and absorb it instead.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JebanyPedal posted:

Either way you should just stick it in your anus and absorb it instead.

thats called snus

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I woke up one morning..the Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall had just come out and I bought it immediately. I was ready to jump in there and start doing some dungeon crawls. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed me an ice cold pepsi and went into the computer room. Got everything booted up. Loaded my character in. This was how Saturday mornings were supposed to be. I grabbed my Pepsi to took a swig but it wasn't pepsi. What the gently caress was that? OH poo poo, It was my brothers full to brim dip can. I don't know how I didn't vomit. It makes my eyes water just remembering it.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

JakeP posted:

actually dip goes between your lip and gum, chewing tobacco needs to be chewed to extract the tobacco goodness

well whatever. i dont do drugs. im straight edg.e

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ZombieParts posted:

I woke up one morning..the Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall had just come out and I bought it immediately. I was ready to jump in there and start doing some dungeon crawls. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed me an ice cold pepsi and went into the computer room. Got everything booted up. Loaded my character in. This was how Saturday mornings were supposed to be. I grabbed my Pepsi to took a swig but it wasn't pepsi. What the gently caress was that? OH poo poo, It was my brothers full to brim dip can. I don't know how I didn't vomit. It makes my eyes water just remembering it.

lol you just grab an open pepsi can and start drinkin u crazy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

psyopmonkey posted:

Khat is pretty bad too.

When they spit out the leavings it looks like dookie.

what is it like to do khat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

butt chug the dip

• Locked thread