Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i thought the op was referring to dip for chips and I was like why you spitting out the dip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

how do you eat with a dip in

dip left chew right not rocket surgery

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone ever see a black dude dip? I havent

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey posted:

I used to dip.

I never dipped at a public establishment like that because its an outdoor thing and I have a thing called standards.

You have are uncouth sir.

lol dude that dips thinks he has standards

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

chewing tobacco destroys ur gums op

its dip fag not chewing tomacco

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

its the same,

actually dip goes between your lip and gum, chewing tobacco needs to be chewed to extract the tobacco goodness

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JebanyPedal posted:

Either way you should just stick it in your anus and absorb it instead.

thats called snus

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ZombieParts posted:

I woke up one morning..the Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall had just come out and I bought it immediately. I was ready to jump in there and start doing some dungeon crawls. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed me an ice cold pepsi and went into the computer room. Got everything booted up. Loaded my character in. This was how Saturday mornings were supposed to be. I grabbed my Pepsi to took a swig but it wasn't pepsi. What the gently caress was that? OH poo poo, It was my brothers full to brim dip can. I don't know how I didn't vomit. It makes my eyes water just remembering it.

lol you just grab an open pepsi can and start drinkin u crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

indoflaven posted:

I wouldn't want you spitting in my restaurant...

I wouldn't call Burger King YOUR restaurant

• Locked thread