Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

SlipUp posted:

Ya Gino is as bad a player as you will ever see. I never give Fs after the second, and any pick after four that never sees the field is a D. He filled a position for a couple games, so he's a D+ as opposed to Thompson and Streeter.

Asa is not ready to be a #2. He's better then the shell of Webb but not Webb as he was. He really should only see the field on dime or quarters, but he does do well on ST. Good starters get A's. He's not all that uncommon to what you would find in the fifth. If he develops into a good nickel I'd say A-.

You're way underselling Webb, who I think still has the potential to play well in coming years. Even last year when he couldn't touch his toes without going to the hospital he was better than Asa. Jackson is okay depth as a number 4 corner and that's about it. Also, Courtney Upshaw sucks for an early second round pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If your defense of your teams first round draft pick begins with mentioning gunner on special teams you've officially defeated your own point

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

I take it you agree?

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Ugh, Arizona's draft was trash too. Everyone was fired after this terrible season.

1 13 Michael Floyd Wide receiver Notre Dame

A luxury pick for a bad team. Is a decent #2 but really hasn't broken out. He has had trash QBs his whole career though. Last season was supposed to be his breakout but when Fitz was hurt he did nothing as the true #1. If Palmer stays healthy he might have a good 2015 but we'll see. Grade: C

2 None

Traded this for Kevin Kolb. Best the Patriots once, then was concussed out of the league. Nothing else to say.

3 80 Jamell Fleming Cornerback Oklahoma

Probably supposed to replace DRC, was cut after one season and has been on like 4 practice squads. Grade: F

4 112 Bobby Massie Offensive tackle Ole Miss

Our starting right tackle, he has improved each year and is pretty average now! Grade: B+

5 151 Senio Kelemete Guard Washington

Never really played and is on the Saints now. Grade: F

6 177 Justin Bethel Safety Presbyterian

Never played CB before, so after learning over the past few years he's ready to make a big step this year. Pro Bowl special teamer, gunner and excellent kick blocker. What more can you ask from a small school late rounder project? Grade: A+

6. 185 Ryan Lindley Quarterback San Diego State

Was real bad, cut, re-signed, was still real bad, ruined all playoff hopes, will be cut again. Grade: F

7 221 Nate Potter Offensive tackle

Was either our starting left or right tackle for a bit I think? So that's good for a seventh rounder. Unfortunately he was bad and was cut. Grade: C

So we got a really good special teamer, a starting RT, and an above average WR. But we also got a grip of lovely QBs that got the whole staff and GM fired. Ray Horton was cool though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Parmesan Basil posted:

I take it you agree?

No, I think it's funny how Chiefs players are either amazing gods or terrible garbage shitheads to you. There's no point in telling you for the 10000th time that guys like Jeff Allen and Donald Stephenson are not busts, but actually decent lineman. I know that its terrible that they are not Joe Thomas and Marshal Yanda instead, with Aaron Rodgers taking snaps instead of Alex Smith, throwing to Megatron, Julio Jones and whoever else you think the Chiefs should have traded for/drafted.

Pron on VHS fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Mar 18, 2015

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

momtartin posted:

This is the draft where the Browns picked Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson both in the first round. It wasn't a very good draft

Hey now, look at it this way, you got Brandon Weeden and the rights to Johnny Fuckin' Football.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

No, I think it's funny how Chiefs players are either amazing gods or terrible garbage shitheads to you. There's no point in telling you for the 10000th time that guys like Jeff Allen and Donald Stephenson are not busts, but actually decent lineman. I know that its terrible that they are not Joe Thomas and Marshal Yanda instead, with Aaron Rodgers taking snaps instead of Alex Smith, throwing to Megatron, Julio Jones and whoever else you think the Chiefs should have traded for/drafted.

I don't know how they're not busts. Neither can start consistently and much better players in the same position were taken after them. That's basically the textbook definition. I don't expect a lot from a draft pick except for skill and consistency and neither of those guys have shown they have it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Parmesan Basil posted:

I don't know how they're not busts. Neither can start consistently and much better players in the same position were taken after them. That's basically the textbook definition. I don't expect a lot from a draft pick except for skill and consistency and neither of those guys have shown they have it.

Allen took Asamoah's starting job, and has only left the starting lineup due to injuries. Allen can also play tackle in a pinch, which is incredibly valuable. Stephenson had his drug suspension last year which let Harris start, and it's a big mystery why he didn't get his job back after the suspension. It's most definitely a doghouse thing because he is better than Harris, just like Allen is better than McGlynn and Linkenbach, and even Asamoah as far as the current offensive scheme.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I pretty much agree with Benne's recap of the Seahawks, except I might give Sweezy a higher rating considering he's a starter picked from the 7th round. It's also important to note that Seattle got Jermaine Kearse as an UDFA this year. Stats-wise he's not great, but he's pretty much been involved in some of the most memorable throws of Russell Wilson's career.

Oh, here's the 2012 "rate your team's draft" thread from the archives if people want to get nostalgic: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3481871

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Oh, here's the 2012 "rate your team's draft" thread from the archives if people want to get nostalgic: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3481871

gently caress yeah, I nailed every pick. Go me.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The Atlanta Falcons 2012 Draft - There's just not enough alcohol on earth to forget this draft class.

2nd - Peter Konz: Dogshit. Was supposed to be the heir apparent to Mud Duck, but he blew rear end and lead maybe the worst Falcons offensive line unit in a decade. Is currently a depth guard/center and will probably be that until his contract has expired.

3rd - Lamaar Holmes: Dogshit. I guess he's a serviceable reserve tackle, but he couldn't start for a team that featured Jeremy Trueblood in 2013.

5th - Bradie Ewing: Dogshit. Injured, Injured, cut. Currently a Jaguar. Nice dude, showed some promise, I guess, but he just couldn't stay healthy and was eventually cut in favor of a UDFA Patrick DiMarco.

5th - Jonathan Massaquoi: Promising young player!... but cut for being kind of a wank, claimed off waivers by the Titans.

6th - Charles Mitchell: Dogshit, didn't make the roster or practice squad.

7th - Travian Robertson: Strong as gently caress. Never cracked the 53 man roster, was signed off the PS by Seattle in 2014 and is now a camp body for Washington.

For those of you keeping track: only 2 of these 6 picks are still on the roster, neither of which is assumed to be a starter in 2015.

BONUS TAKE: there's a non-zero chance one or both of the remaining picks could be cut during camp.

The Atlanta Falcons 2012 UDFA's that are still around

LS - Josh Harris - That's right folks. We even missed on every UDFA. Only the long-snapper is still around, and I'm pretty sure that every long-snapper on every NFL team is a UDFA so this isn't even remotely impressive.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 18, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Hell yeah, check out this hot take:

kiimo posted:

Well mostly I was trying to be funny but since you called me dingus I'll tell you that Pete Carroll sucks, his decisions so far have been atrocious, his drafts have been abysmal, his teams show little discipline and just like at USC have little regard for eliminating penalties and careless mistakes and if anybody believes he'll ever be the coach of a Superbowl-winning team than you are deluding yourself and the inevitable firing will only help the Seahawks' future. But if you are right and he's not anywhere close to a hot seat and won't be for years then get used to 7-9 teams I guess.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

5th - Jonathan Massaquoi: Promising young player!... but cut for being kind of a wank, claimed off waivers by the Titans.

Lebeau will make good use of him :getin:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

Allen took Asamoah's starting job, and has only left the starting lineup due to injuries. Allen can also play tackle in a pinch, which is incredibly valuable. Stephenson had his drug suspension last year which let Harris start, and it's a big mystery why he didn't get his job back after the suspension. It's most definitely a doghouse thing because he is better than Harris, just like Allen is better than McGlynn and Linkenbach, and even Asamoah as far as the current offensive scheme.

Last year, Jeff Allen has a -12 from PFF. He gave up 32 pressures and 5 sacks. He cannot do it.

In 2013, Stephenson had a -8.2 from PFF. Reid himself said that Harris was still starting because he was doing much better. The doghouse argument makes no sense because neither Bowe or Sean Smith got punished for getting in trouble.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

seiferguy posted:

Hey not bad. I liked Crick, was meh about Posey and Mercilus, was worried we hadn't addressed cb (this was a problem during the season). The only thing is I was semi excited about Martin and welp

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If your defense of your teams first round draft pick begins with mentioning gunner on special teams you've officially defeated your own point

dre has managed to find a way to contribute to the team while being stuck behind veteran talent on D, i don't see why saying he's an amazing gunner is an indictment of him!

he'll be a starting CB this year though so it's a tough pick to properly evaluate until next offseason

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

Hey not bad. I liked Crick, was meh about Posey and Mercilus, was worried we hadn't addressed cb (this was a problem during the season). The only thing is I was semi excited about Martin and welp

A lot of people were down on Bobby Wagner and now he's one of the best linebackers in the league.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Hahahaha, this rules.

jeffersonlives posted:

I very much liked the Hill and Ganaway picks for the Jets

2-43: WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech. Love love love this guy for the Jets and they got him later than he should have been there. Yes, he mostly ran vertical routes in college, but most NFL teams and especially the Jets need to be running a lot more deep posts and gos. Like his ability to get to the ball a lot and his catching mechanics a lot, and of course he's very tall, jumps very high, and runs very fast. Hands are okay, not terrible but nothing special. Excellent run blocker and immense experience at blocking in a spread option scheme, which is important for the Jets right now. He would have been a full round higher if he played on a team that ever threw the ball. A+++, asset to eBay Jets, would draft again

Nice take, MORON!

"Michael Corleon" posted:

I gotta admit I smoked the Weeden and am pretty happy with this years Browns draft, at least the first 3 picks.

For the record, those first three picks were Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden and Mitchell Schwartz. Hope springs eternal for fans of lovely teams. Idiot!

MourningView posted:

First round- Morris Claiborne, CB: Still loving pumped about this. As it turns out some good players fell and they could have had a hell of a draft if they'd stayed put, but I think trading up to get a player of his Claiborne's caliber is worth the second round. He's the best defensive player in the draft in my opinion, and certainly the best defensive back by a wide margin. Should give them a hell of a corner tandem with Carr within a year or two and turn what had been a massive weakness into a strength. A+

You fuckers don't know poo poo!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Declan MacManus posted:

Round 2, Pick 10 (42nd overall)
Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
An obvious pick that fills a need and represents good value. Not the most spectacular pick in the world, and won't grab headlines, but solves the mystery of the Dolphins' RT dilemma.
Grade - B+

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

lmao

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:stare:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

:boom:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals 2012 Draft:

Round 1 pick 17 - Dre Kirkpatrick CB - A lot of super impatient fans would love to call him a bust, but he was injured the entire first year and injured half of his sophomore year. Due to the veteran depth in front of him, he couldn't crack the CB lineup when healthy. A lot of people assumed it was because he sucked, but then when he played he wasn't bad. He will ALWAYS fall for the double-move and that sucks, but he's got good ball skills and has upped his zone & man abilities. Time will tell overall, but I bet he stays a Bengal for at least a second contract. B

Round 1 pick 27 - Kevin Zeitler G - Remember when everyone wanted David DeCastro and got super upset when they traded down? Then the Steelers grabbed DeCastro? And now Kevin Zeitler owns? lol A+

Round 2 pick 53 - Devon Still DT - Was left in the draft room looking sad. Everyone assumed he'd be a first round pick. As far as on the field, he proved why he didn't go in the first round and proved to be a reach in the second. Just not very good, not very passionate, and was called out on Hard Knocks by Zim (RIP). He was cut this year but came back due to depth issues. D

Round 3 pick 83 - Mohammad Sanu WR - Fantastic slot/possession receiver but a bit injury prone and tends to wear down easily when he has to be a big time target for a long period of time. Oddly is both prone to drops on easy passes and sure-handed on important 3rd down passes. Good to have on the team, though. Will also make dope passes in the wildcat. He's 5/5 with a perfect passer rating. B

Round 3 pick 93 - Brandon Thompson DT - Big fat DT who stuffs the run pretty well and has a quick first step. Gets better and better each season, albeit a bit slowly. Hopefully this year he'll break out. Works better with Geno Atkins as the pass rushing DT but struggles to pick up the slack when next to Domata Peko. C

Round 4 pick 116 - Orson Charles TE - Was supposed to be a blocking TE, but his number was up when the team drafted Tyler Eifert. The team attempted to make him a FB/H-back and was documented on Hard Knocks, but that failed. Was replaced by the awesome Ryan Hewitt and then got arrested a bunch. I think he's on the Saints practice squad now. F

Round 5 pick 156 - Shaun Prater CB - Supposed to be the nickel CB but was injured his first year and then got cut before the 53. He's now on the Vikings. F

Round 5 pick 166 - Marvin Jones WR - Our #2. He's great!!!! ... when healthy. Which unfortunately, in his three seasons with the Bengals, has only been for a season and a half. He's a burner and go routes are his bread and butter. I like him a lot. Grade B

Round 5 pick 167 - George Iloka FS - Just fantastic. Starting FS and will hopefully be in that position for a long, long time. His first interception in the NFL was dope. Someone please post the .gif. A

Round 6 pick 191 - Dan Herron RB - Was the #4 RB, but then his spot was taken by Rex Burkhead. Now on the Colts. I'm happy for him but as far as his draft grade for the Bengals? F

Honestly, a pretty great draft. 10 draft picks and most are still on the team. Plus they also picked up Vontaze Burfict/Emmanual Lamuar, two of out starting LBs, after the draft. Life is grand! Solid B on the entire draft.

KettleWL posted:

Other than the fact that he's still on the team how is Brandon Thompson in any way worthy of a 3rd round pick? And Trevor Robinson provided a hell of a lot more value in his 7 games starting than most UDFAs achieve in their whole career, I'd say that's a pretty good return on an UDFA shot
He started 7 games out of desperation, quickly lost his spot the next season, then was stashed on the practice squad until the Chargers took him. He's good, and I'm happy with what he gave us for that short period of time, but let's not pretend it was a home run UDFA signing. He couldn't even beat out TJ Johnson for a spot on the squad.

No Irish Need Imply fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 18, 2015

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Parmesan Basil posted:

Last year, Jeff Allen has a -12 from PFF. He gave up 32 pressures and 5 sacks. He cannot do it.

In 2013, Stephenson had a -8.2 from PFF. Reid himself said that Harris was still starting because he was doing much better. The doghouse argument makes no sense because neither Bowe or Sean Smith got punished for getting in trouble.

I don't care about their PFF grades or some lone gif you found. Allen and Stephenson are great at certain things that the Chiefs value, mainly, being quick and great blockers in space. This is important because the Chiefs run lots of plays (like Reid's screens) that require OL to be able to move around the field and not just be massive inline blockers. The downside is that they do struggle in pass protection, but the idea is to get the ball out quick and not wait for 5-7 step drops to develop. I'm not gonna put much value on what Reid says in press conferences either.

Neither of them are All-Pros or top-10 at their position. They also aren't garbage, and grading them as F-'s is hilarious. I don't know if you are aware of this but teams (good ones even!) have tons of these kind of guys, the kind that are useful starters but nothing to write home about. The Chiefs can't field 53 all-stars dude, you view this poo poo like a 5th grader.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

seiferguy posted:

Hell yeah, check out this hot take:

Hahah, more of this, please

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Assuming RG3s career played out similar, how hosed would the Rams be right now if they didn't trade the number 2 pick away that year?

The Rams would be without
Michael Brokers
Isiah Pead(I realize he will probably be cut in training camp)
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacey
Janoris Jenkins
Greg Robinson

RG3 might still turn out to be good, but I wouldn't want to imagine what the Rams roster would look like without all the extra draft picks.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DariusLikewise posted:

Assuming RG3s career played out similar, how hosed would the Rams be right now if they didn't trade the number 2 pick away that year?

The Rams would be without
Michael Brokers
Isiah Pead(I realize he will probably be cut in training camp)
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacey
Janoris Jenkins
Greg Robinson

RG3 might still turn out to be good, but I wouldn't want to imagine what the Rams roster would look like without all the extra draft picks.

Counterpoint: The Rams are real real bad and having good players doesn't seem to be affecting that.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

The Atlanta Falcons 2012 Draft - There's just not enough alcohol on earth to forget this draft class.

2nd - Peter Konz: Dogshit. Was supposed to be the heir apparent to Mud Duck, but he blew rear end and lead maybe the worst Falcons offensive line unit in a decade. Is currently a depth guard/center and will probably be that until his contract has expired.

3rd - Lamaar Holmes: Dogshit. I guess he's a serviceable reserve tackle, but he couldn't start for a team that featured Jeremy Trueblood in 2013.

5th - Bradie Ewing: Dogshit. Injured, Injured, cut. Currently a Jaguar. Nice dude, showed some promise, I guess, but he just couldn't stay healthy and was eventually cut in favor of a UDFA Patrick DiMarco.

6th - Charles Mitchell: Dogshit, didn't make the roster or practice squad.

7th - Travian Robertson: Strong as gently caress. Never cracked the 53 man roster, was signed off the PS by Seattle in 2014 and is now a camp body for Washington.

For those of you keeping track: only 2 of these 6 picks are still on the roster, neither of which is assumed to be a starter in 2015.

BONUS TAKE: there's a non-zero chance one or both of the remaining picks could be cut during camp.

The Atlanta Falcons 2012 UDFA's that are still around

LS - Josh Harris - That's right folks. We even missed on every UDFA. Only the long-snapper is still around, and I'm pretty sure that every long-snapper on every NFL team is a UDFA so this isn't even remotely impressive.

And Dimitroff still has a job in this league. I didn't realize that draft was THAT bad...holy gently caress that is terrible

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chilichimp posted:

Counterpoint: The Rams are real real bad and having good players doesn't seem to be affecting that.

I'm going to assume that this is a comedy post and not a HOT TAKE because that's a bad opinion.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

warcrimes posted:

I'm going to assume that this is a comedy post and not a HOT TAKE because that's a bad opinion.

Oh course, man, I'm rarely serious about poo poo that isn't Falcons related... in which case I'm downright dire.

Realtalk, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Rams do with Foles under center.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

Someone please post the .gif.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Did I post about the panthers in that thread?

I'm pretty sure I was pissed carolina took kuechly with Beason still there and no DT. I remember wanting Poe which, hey, not bad.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I love old draft threads. There sure was a ton of love for Noted Niners Receiver AJ Jenkins.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Dubious posted:

I love old draft threads. There sure was a ton of love for Noted Niners Receiver AJ Jenkins.

We were all so very hopeful and optimistic. It was innocence. It was joy. It was a wonderful age, full of endless possibility.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Ozu posted:

Round 2 #43 Stephen Hill WR Georgia Tech - Love it. Huge, fast WR, well versed in the option, and can block. The perfect X for the Jets. A+

Ehud posted:

I hated this pick the most because I really think he's perfect for you guys :smith:

In a way, he was more right than he could have ever known.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Coldforge posted:

We were all so very hopeful and optimistic. It was innocence. It was joy. It was a wonderful age, full of endless possibility.

Your post in that thread is one of my favorites. AJ Jenkins, and LaMichael James are unconventional picks, but hey if the the coaches have a plan let's do it!

Three years later.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Your post in that thread is one of my favorites. AJ Jenkins, and LaMichael James are unconventional picks, but hey if the the coaches have a plan let's do it!

Three years later.

This is the death of faith, you see.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sirtommygunn posted:

In a way, he was more right than he could have ever known.

i own

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

I don't care about their PFF grades or some lone gif you found. Allen and Stephenson are great at certain things that the Chiefs value, mainly, being quick and great blockers in space. This is important because the Chiefs run lots of plays (like Reid's screens) that require OL to be able to move around the field and not just be massive inline blockers. The downside is that they do struggle in pass protection, but the idea is to get the ball out quick and not wait for 5-7 step drops to develop. I'm not gonna put much value on what Reid says in press conferences either.

Neither of them are All-Pros or top-10 at their position. They also aren't garbage, and grading them as F-'s is hilarious. I don't know if you are aware of this but teams (good ones even!) have tons of these kind of guys, the kind that are useful starters but nothing to write home about. The Chiefs can't field 53 all-stars dude, you view this poo poo like a 5th grader.

Sorry, I was just trying to find something close to an objective standpoint to prove how badly they've done on this team. Maybe it covers some things and maybe it doesn't cover others. I feel they could be upgraded and I feel they weren't the right picks when we made them. They've looked bad when I've noticed them on the field and Stephenson at least has been replaced by a scrub FA so it seems clear he's not an important cog on the team. I have reason to believe Dorsey thinks the same way about Allen after he traded for Grubbs and signed another guard for cheap. I just don't see them as long term solutions to our problems on the line. Maybe I'm wrong but, if we draft a tackle like Collins or Clemmings in the first, then it basically seals the fate of at least one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
gently caress yes.

Also please rename to 2012draft.gif.

• Locked thread